Severed Penis Victim

Severed Penis Victim - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Jul, 2005 - 5:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st Jul, 2005 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Severed Penis Victim

(Yikes) For lack of a better word, anytime I read about one of these cases I tend to keep my legs closer together:

Severed Penis Victim Testifies In Ex-Girlfriend's Trial

KPRC Click2Houston.com - The trial began Wednesday for a woman accused of slicing off her estranged boyfriend's penis. Delmy Margoth Ruiz said she attacked her ex-boyfriend because he had been unfaithful and had physically abused her.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...u=/kprc/2835824

Added to this thread do you think abuse and being unfaithful are grounds to cut off a man's sexual organ?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2005 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Victim Penis Severed

do you think abuse and being unfaithful are grounds to cut off a man's sexual organ?

I cannot answer that because I have never been in such situation, but what I do know is that when someone have been experiencing severe abuse may do things that will not normally do. But in this case, it seems like she planned the whole thing since the guy was sleeping when she cut off his penis.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Severed Penis Victim

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,