[party Order] Scout

[party Order] Scout - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 31st Jul, 2005 - 3:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (16) »
Closed
Party leader posts here
21st Jul, 2005 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout

The Game Master says...

As has been done in other Party Order threads the Party Leader should post here with the information necessary for the GM to continue the story.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2005 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Scout Order party

Funbikerchick/Ice will be party leader. LDS/Daphne second leader.

Ice will be in the lead.
Daphne in the rear.
Daphne will do the negotiating for the party.

Ice will purchase:
4 more skins of water 4 GP
1 shovel 2 GP
total GP remaining 44 GP

First, Ice will make her purchase. Then Ice and Daphne will travel to the east side of the market for further instructions.

25th Jul, 2005 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Ice draws her sword and points it at the man as she replies: "I am part of the party that had to flee, but we are not cowards. I have no desire to die, if it can be avoided. I am willing to travel in the area of Death's Mouth to see what we see, but I will not enter Death's Mouth. Don't need to do that, I can tell you they are not friendly. I don't need to get killed to figure that out."

Daphne quickly adds as she raises an eyebrow, looks a bit down to the short guy and says with confidence: "We are the best warriors of the region. If you send us, you will not regret. I will go with my companion Ice near Death Mouth, as she pointed out, we do not need to go inside there because we know they are hostile and very dangerous but we are ready to go as south as possible and report of every activity going on there."

26th Jul, 2005 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Scout Order party

Ice puts her sword away rather than actually dropping it, and replies to the soldiers: "Surely you don't think I mean to harm this man here in front of a bunch of witnesses? I was simply using my sword for emphasis of my point. Not as a threat at all." She then turns to the official and says: "You might want to be a bit more careful in the future about who you call a coward! Now, do you want us to go on this mission for you or not."

27th Jul, 2005 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Scout Order party

Ice says: ""Now just a minute! I have committed no crime. I did not try to kill anyone. If I had tried, he would be dead. I am a fierce warrior just as you all are. I did not pull my sword in an agressive manner. I used it as a pointer and to emphasize my point. No different than a teacher with ruler pointing to her lesson on a slate in front of the class. I am a warrior, I drew my sword as emphasis of that fact, not to threaten this man!"

Daphne knows she has to think something really quick to get Ice and herself out of trouble..

She approaches the two officers with a very sad countenance and says "Please, don't arrest us. I am her sister (pointing out to Ice). We have a bunch of little brothers and sisters to feed (she takes out a handkerchief and starts wipping her tears). If you arrest us, they will be all alone and there will be no food for them tonight", she says loudly enough to gain the sympathy of the officers and the rest of the people. Then she starts crying loudly and forcefully embraces one of the men who was trying to arrest them.

28th Jul, 2005 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout

Ice says to the official: "Look, I meant no threat to you when I drew my sword. I am sorry if you thought I did."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jul, 2005 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout

Ice and Daphne set out on horseback planning to head east until they reach the kingdom's boundaries and then just barely cross out of the kingdom's boundaries. Then head southwest following the bounderies. This will gradually take them South and bring them up on Death's mouth coming from the east.

31st Jul, 2005 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG

The Game Master says...

How do you intend to know where the Kingdom's boundaries end and at what speed are you journeying?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: [party Order] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,