Lilryzthefit Introduction

Lilryzthefit Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2005 - 1:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2005 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hello,I found this site by pure coincidence and liked it
so I decided that I should join.
I also have been planning to join a new messageboard lately and
now that's done.
I'm looking forward to my stay and hope that I'll meet many interesting
online friendly people.
So a little info about me.
My name is Eliana.
I am a girl which is 23 years old.
I love to read,write,being on the net and lots of other stuff.
I've always been a fan of musicals, Laura Pausini, Eros Ramazzotti
and my favorite tv show is Charmed.
I could of course continue to talk about myself for an hour more,
but I'll stop here.
Hopefully I sound interesting or atleast tolerable,
but it's your decition.

Friendly helloes from Eliana.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2005 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Lilryzthefit

Very Nice to Meet You!

So, you chose to join this vibrant Community, you must be an intelligent person with something valuable to share and I look forward to reading it while getting to know you better.

Well, I am sure from the lengthy rules and banners you already gathered that messages are all written in an intellectual & constructive level so this can be seen as good English language use. Feel free to make use of the in house spell checker if you are concerned about spelling. There is a brilliant FAQ Board, it is a great place to find questions and answers, but you can also ask here if you are still unsure.

Moderators are very strict and here they delete any member account found being sarcastic, spamming, using the community to advertise commercial products or services and / or seeking to violate any of the terms agreed on sign-up.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2005 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Lilryzthefit Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. We have another Argentine here as well and she happens to be the Chief Moderator: 'LDS_forever'. You may want to check how we post here via the advice Brandon gave or simply [URL=Your last post was deleted, you need to post constructively. See your intro thread for more details (the thread where you made your introduction) or look here click here. Enjoy!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2005 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Hola Eliana, welcome aboard!. It's nice to have another Argentinian here smile.gif. Please feel free to check the site around and join our discussions. Which part of Argentina are you from?. I look forward reading your posts. Have a great day!
LDS_forever

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2005 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hi Eliana - Welcome to the forum - hope you enjoy the time you spend here. It's a great place to learn about other people and their cultures and get different point-of-views from people all over the globe.

> TOPIC: Lilryzthefit Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,