G-8 Summit Results

G-8 Summit Results - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Jul, 2005 - 8:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2005 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

G-8 Summit Results

G-8 LEADERS TO DOUBLE AFRICAN AID

Calling it an "alternative to the hatred," Group of Eight leaders on Friday said they had signed an agreement to give aid packages to Africa and the Palestinian Authority.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...wrap050708.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2005 - 8:39am / Post ID: #

G-8 Summit Results
A Friend

Results Summit G-

While I'm glad they made progress, it again was not enough. Our world leaders once again showed that they are not willing to forgive debt even to the poorest country that will never be able to pay it back. I guess, though, they did more than I expected them too. Doubling the aid to Africa is better than nothing I suppose. Then there is the matter of the Palestinian aid. The Palestinians are committed to fighting and running terrorist bombings on Israel like its their land when its not. They are not deserving of aid. Its not like its a few radicals, its the culture of the people.

> TOPIC: G-8 Summit Results

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,