Prayer List

Prayer List - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 20th Sep, 2005 - 1:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
Prayer List
If you need help from above and beyond, then prayer is one sure method, state your cause and let other members help.
Click on the image above to be taken to the latest Prayer Request.
31st Jul, 2005 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Prayer List

Prayer List

If you need help from above and beyond, then prayer is one sure method, state your cause and let's see if we can all pray for the cause.

Some Rules

If you would like to request that other members of the Forum pray for your cause then I suggest a few guidelines so that this thread does not get carried away:

1. First of all this is not a discussion thread, it is only for prayer requests, if you wish to console the requester then please visit her / his Welcome / Rave thread.

2. Your prayer request should be something significant like someone that is sick or in need of help. It should not be so you can get a new X-box.

3. You should not give personal details. Just maybe the first name of the person and what specific you would like to have happen to them: healed, become better, etc.

4. Feel free to share any reasons why you would like the Community to pray for that person.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2005 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Prayer List
A Friend

List Prayer

Please pray for my wife Tonia.

She has three bulging disks in her neck, arthritis in her neck, and multiple bone spurs in her neck. She is in constant pain and it is hard for her to function day to day, and impossible without strong pain medication.

16th Aug, 2005 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List Beliefs Religious General

Please pray for me (Sol) so I can find a good job (specifically for a good job since job salaries here are terrible) that I can use the money I earn to help pay the bills and save towards going back to Trinidad in the shortest period possible.

Pray for my family that we can always be safe, specifically in this house and country (both are unsafe).

Thanks a lot everyone.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 16th Aug, 2005 - 7:12pm

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2005 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List
A Friend

List Prayer

Please, pray for the thousands of victims and their extended families all over the country that Hurricane Katrina has touched. Please pray that they are given the strength they need as they are shipped to nearby states with nothing but the clothes on their back and their children at their feet, simply to have the bare necessities to live such as shelter and clean water.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2005 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List
A Friend

List Prayer

My fiance and I were approached after church by the man who is our Youth and Children's Director, and he has asked us to consider taking on the role of Youth Directors and being in charge of the program. Our church is very little, and our children's ministry is growing rapidly, which is great. Our only problem is trying to find enough people to teach them so that we don't have four year olds in the same class as thirteen year olds, which is what is happening. So, he and I are considering it, and it would be greatly appreciated if ya'll will pray that God will show us what he wants us to do.

13th Sep, 2005 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List

PLEASE pray for the following. It is EXTREMELY important. Thanks.

1) For my family's safety (read my latest blong entrance for more info).

2) Pray specifically that one of our clients who is waiting for some people to make some corrections of his web site data in order to finish it can do it right away so we can finish it, get paid and return to Trinidad.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Sep, 2005 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Prayer List

Please pray for my sister (and her five daughters) who is expecting bad behavior from her soon to be ex-husband when her attorney files paperwork tomorrow. Thank you so much.

20th Sep, 2005 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Prayer List General Religious Beliefs

Please pray that I may be able to get rid off feelings of guilt and over-responsibility that haunt me since I have been born and that I am ready to leave behind me.

Please pray that I may have the faith and the strenght to do a "mighty change of heart".

Please pray that we may be able to get the funds we need to pay for our tickets to Trinidad and money to arrive when we get there (we are selling our stuff so please pray we can sell it quickly).

Thanks a lot!

Offtopic but,
Farseer, don't worry about your sister and nieces. We will be praying for you and I KNOW as the Lord lives that this guy will not do anything to harm your sister or your nieces in any way. The Lord will send his angels to protect them and they will be safe from any danger. In God's power everything, everything is possible once you believe. God bless.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Prayer List

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,