Naturality Introduction

Naturality Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Aug, 2005 - 7:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2005 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Naturality Introduction
A Friend

Naturality Introduction

Hello! My name is Kelly McDonald, I live in Ontario, Canada and am currently an honour student in high school. I joined International Discussion because I am tired of viewing immature, and non-educational threads from unmaintained forums. I am looking to meet new intellectually mature beings that I can have a good conversation with and someone who may even share the same interest's as myself. My interest's include science and almost all the branches, especially space. I love looking at awe-inspiring nature-rich areas, and examining and learning about natural phenomenons. I love writing and poetry, and hearing other's opinions, except if they are uneducated and lack any type of proper grammer/spelling/english literary skills. I also like japanese anime, and CG art. I love learning new things, and I try to better my education everyday. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2005 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Naturality

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new this Community please permit me to fill you in on a few things.

Intellectual & constructive messages are very important here so tmake sure to use the Spell Checker that is available each time you post a message. I always check the Constructive Posts thread for the policies of the Community, you may wish to take a minute to do this too. You can also check the FAQ Board for help or ask questions within this thread.

Moderators here are very strict and delete any member account found being sarcastic, spamming, using the community to advertise commercial products or services and / or seeking to violate any of the terms agreed on sign-up.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2005 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Naturality Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. You must be one of the first teens to join that has not mentioned anything of RPGs. We have a vibrant Teen Board and of course many others that fit some of the subjects you mentioned in your profile. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2005 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Naturality Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Naturality

Thanks for the welcome guys! smile.gif I can't wait to post/read/and learn new things!

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2005 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Naturality

You are doing well so far. I had a glance over your web site. You and Malexander will have a good time discussing Math, he is our local Community Math Guru (see the thread about Sponge Bob in the Anime Board). You may also like to upload your pic to the 'Hot or Not section when you get to 20 posts. If you have friends as well poised as you then please feel free to invite them here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2005 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Naturality Introduction

Hi naturality! welcome aboard. I am LDS_forever and I am from Argentina. I really hope you have a great time in our community, we are like a family here and we would love to have you participating in our site. Please feel free to check the site around and join our discussions. I look forward reading more of your posts. smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2005 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Naturality Introduction
A Friend

Naturality Introduction

Hey I'm new too but I'll welcome you anyway. You'll like it here, the members seem friendly and you can throw in your own opinions anywhere on the forums without fear of people calling you an idiot.

> TOPIC: Naturality Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,