A New Trinidad & Tobago Constitution?

A Trinidad Tobago Constitution - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 26th Oct, 2008 - 9:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Cruse, Ship Tours, Fishing Do you think we need to change the Constitution or change our perspective?
31st Jul, 2005 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

'Widespread sense of unease on T&T's direction as a society'
-President Max Richards

A CLARION call has been made for civic-minded citizens to step forward to help draft a new Constitution to save this country from self-destruction.
Ref. https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar.ews?id=93073957

What are your thoughts about needing A New Trinidad & Tobago Constitution?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2005 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Constitution Tobago and Trinidad A

The current Constitution of Trinidad & Tobago can be read via: Constitution.org or Georgetown.edu.

5th Oct, 2007 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

A New Trinidad & Tobago Constitution? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

One of the current themes by the Opposition parties is that if the people allow the PNM to be in power then Patrick Manning will make himself an 'Executive Dictator', a term coined by the DNA, by changing the Constitution to make himself:

1. Head of State - no more President or Prime Minister
2. Immune from prosecution
3. No need for control boards

What are your thoughts?

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2008 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Constitution Tobago and Trinidad A

Name: Billy

Comments: I believe that we Trinidadians will all be murdered before Patric Manning, the self proclaimed, "Father of the Nation," before he becomes executive president.
We are still evolving and not ready for this type of responsibility yet. I think that if Patric Manning and the rest of "us" like that form of governance then we should give up our so called independence and republic status and beg the US to accept, manage and govern us. But I don't think "we" will make any progress until a step like that is taken.

We are a stupid people who like plenty party and rum and roti and aids and to be "brain washed" while Patric Manning and his team totally destroy my once beautiful, peaceful and wealthy country into a state that have reached so far that there would not even a hope of return.

Source 1: totally born and bred Trinidadian

> TOPIC: A New Trinidad & Tobago Constitution?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,