Thailand

Thailand - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Nov, 2012 - 2:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2005 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Thailand

Have you ever been to or thought of visiting Thailand?

Geography: The kingdom of Thailand lies in the heart of Southeast Asia, making it a natural gateway to Indochina, Myanmar and Southern China. Its shape and geography divide into four natural regions : the mountains and forests of the North; the vast rice fields of the Central Plains; the semi-arid farm lands of the Northeast plateau; and the tropical islands and long coastline of the peninsula South.
Ref. https://www.tourismthailand.org/about_thail.lan&file=plan01

The official Englsih tourism site: https://www.tourismthailand.org/home.php

Sponsored Links:
2nd Aug, 2005 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Thailand

I have thought about visiting Thailand because of its unspoiled natural beauty. However, convincing my wife to come with me may be somewhat of a chore. She is very used to the amenities of US living if you know what I mean.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2006 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Thailand
A Friend

Thailand Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Not all of Thailand has unspoiled natural beauty. A Thai friend of mine told me of a nasty dirty trashy polluted beach near Bangkok.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2008 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Thailand

Thai protests shut second airport

Anti-government protesters in Thailand force the closure of the second airport in Bangkok, amid an escalating political crisis.
Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2008 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Thailand

Airport To Open

Protesters paralysing Bangkok's main airports say they will end their demonstrations, paving the way for flights to resume on 4 December.
Ref. BBC

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2012 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Thailand

Royal celebration of Thai culture

Golden barges shaped like swans and mythical sea creatures glided down the Chao Phraya river that winds through the Thai capital of Bangkok in a 700-year-old ceremony, with more than 2000 rowers taking part. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Thailand

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,