Atkins Diet

Atkins Diet - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 10th Aug, 2005 - 11:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

2nd Aug, 2005 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Atkins Diet

I have heard so many people comment on this diet and how wonderful it is, but maybe they do not know how to handle business?

ATKINS DIET FIRM IN BANKRUPTCY PROTECTION

The company that helped make cutting carbohydrates into a diet craze filed for bankruptcy protection in New York Sunday.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/business/national/...rupt050801.html

Have you used the Atkins Diet?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Aug, 2005 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Diet Atkins

I have not tried it, but I am pretty sure the Atkins craze is dying because people are realizing that fruits, vegetables, and grains are not only good for you in the long run, but they taste good. People have taken Atkins as a license to eat as much meat as possible and forsake other foods because of carbohydrates. Meat is wonderful, until you start eating it without bread or fruit or vegetables for nearly every meal. Suddenly, like most other fad diets, the program shifts from miraculous to monotonous to nauseous. The best solution is just to balance our intake among food groups, eat less, and exercise more, like they have told us from the beginning.

2nd Aug, 2005 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Atkins Diet Health & Special Psychology

I find it hard to follow the diet developed by a man who himself was very unhealthy and died from health problems. As howe mentioned, some carbs are necessary for a balanced diet. I agree that cutting down on carbs is a good idea, but getting rid of it altogether is a bit too much.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2005 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Diet Atkins

FADING LOW-CARB DIET CRAZE EATS INTO SUNOPTA Q2 PROFIT

The fading popularity of the Atkins diet that spawned the low-carb craze has taken a big bite out of the earnings of Toronto organic food maker SunOpta Inc.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/business/national/...pta-050809.html

> TOPIC: Atkins Diet

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,