Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Player Discussion
2nd Aug, 2005 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Bodyguard

The Game Master says...

Use this thread to do as has been done in other threads before this one.

NOTE: Do not post here unless you fully wish to participate in this adventure on a DAILY basis. If you cannot meet this demand then please select another less demanding RPG.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Aug, 2005 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Bodyguard camp

"Finally things start to move around here. Is there someone else interested in making some gold? I'm sure that man would pay well! After all he's got something valuable to protect."

Anyone?

19th Aug, 2005 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

[camp] Bodyguard RPG PBP Medieval World

I admit that at the previous adventure I was not very active, but this time, there will be no vacations in the middle, and with school coming up, I'll get into a better schedule. I am ready to begin.

20th Aug, 2005 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Bodyguard camp

I'm so glad someone is willing to join! Thanks Smudge ... I'm counting on you.

Do you want to be party leader?

Do you think we should wait someone else, or get started already?

21st Aug, 2005 - 8:00am / Post ID: #

Bodyguard camp

We had better wait for some more people to join, before electing a party leader, even though the GM says two would be enough. Maybe a few more days of waiting and if no one joins by then we should start only us two.

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 21st Aug, 2005 - 8:02am

25th Aug, 2005 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Bodyguard

Well, we waited a few days and as you can see no one has joined. Now, back to my previous question:

Do you want to be party leader?

Before we go I think we should get everything we need from the market. I definitely want to buy a horse and maybe some other stuff (I'll post it in time). What do you think we should get?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2005 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

[camp] Bodyguard

I prefer you be the party leader. I still find it difficult to participate as actively as I once had. The only thing I need to buy is a bit more rations, and oats for the horse. You should definitely buy a horse and all necessary things for one.

26th Aug, 2005 - 7:53am / Post ID: #

[camp] Bodyguard World Medieval PBP RPG

OK, I'll be the party leader. You should post what you need to buy and also you should increase your activity rate. Oh yeah, you should write how you think we can get started - I mean if you have any suggestions regarding the mission. Meanwhile, I'll prepare my characters equipment.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: [camp] Bodyguard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,