[party Order] Bodyguard

[party Order] Bodyguard - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2005 - 6:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 
Closed
Only FINAL decisions please
2nd Aug, 2005 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Bodyguard

The Game Master says...

Place only FINAL decisions of the party here if you are the Party Leader. If you need to ask questions as the leader please contact me via Email.

Sponsored Links:
27th Aug, 2005 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Bodyguard Order party

Mud and Sidraul decide they should check out what this mission is all about. In order to learn more, they go to speak with the friend that gave them the tip about the job. They will ask him for the exact location of the employer, details regarding the job and maybe about how he will pay. On their way to the friend, they stop by the market to purchase some goods:

Mud will buy:
-4 oats
-2 skin, water
-4 dry rations

total: 10 gold.

Sidraul will buy:
Bow, Short ... 6 GP
Arrow x 4 ... 4 GP
Helmet ... 20 GP
Torch x 3 ... 3 GP
Flint ... 1 GP
Dry rations x 6 ... 6 GP
Arrow holder ... 2 GP
Heavy horse ... 200 GP
Skin dye ... 1 GP
Saddle ... 12 GP
Saddle bag ... 4 GP
Saddle blanket ... 5 GP
Oats bag ... 4 GP
Oats x 3 ... 3 GP

Total 271 GP

27th Aug, 2005 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Bodyguard RPG PBP Medieval World

We'll go first to the tavern, to see the employer. We'll introduce ourselves and we'll let him know that we're interested in the bodyguard job. In the mean time, we'll tell him that we MUST go to the market to by some equipment; without that equipment we are unable to do a good job. The talk will be handled by Sidraul - he is less unwise. Mud will talk only if he is asked something directly.

Offtopic but,
I wonder if by now Sidraul is healed.

29th Aug, 2005 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

Bodyguard Order party

Sidraul: "Well sir, we're glad you think we can help you. We agree to do the job, but unfortunately we need to go to the market first to buy some equipment to ensure that the trip to East City and back will be without incidents. Why don't you sir finish your meal and maybe have a drink 'till we go to the market ... or if you think, one of us could remain here, while the other will go there to make the purchases. Also I would like to ask sir, if you think we should buy something that will be handy for the mission, or maybe, before going to the market, you'd like to tell us some more - what you consider appropriate - related to the job."

29th Aug, 2005 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Bodyguard Order party

Sidraul: "Well sir, my friend Mud has a horse and I was just going to the market to buy myself one, so you could say we will shortly have horses ... both of us."

If he still wants us for the job, one of us - preferably Sidraul - will go the buy the stuff, while the other will remain with him at the tavern.

31st Aug, 2005 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Bodyguard

Sidraul: "We haven't been to East City yet, but we have seen the map of the region and I thing we will be able to get you, sir safely there! I think the most dangerous part of the travel will be through the woods, so we better keep our eyes opened ... not that the rest of the journey couldn't give us surprises. By the way sir, if you don't mind my asking, were there troubles in your way from East City to the village?"

Offtopic but,
Have we already left the village? If so, please let us know, so I can post on how we travel. Thanks!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Sep, 2005 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Bodyguard

Here is how we are going to travel: Sidraul will ride in the front of the wagon and Mud after the wagon. There will be no significant distance between them. We will travel with a moderate speed. We will both have our bows and arrows handy, as well our swords. Sidraul will constantly scan both sides of the road and if he sees something suspicious, he'll make a sign to Mud to get his attention. From time to time Sidraul will also check on Mud. He (Mud) will do the same thing.

2nd Sep, 2005 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Bodyguard World Medieval PBP RPG

"Sir, if you don't mind, we'll grab something to eat, 'cause our stomach haven't seen some food for quite awhile now", says Sidraul, with relief in his voice, relief given by the fact that they arrived safely in East City and that they have the chance to eat. "Also if you don't mind sir, after we eat, and if there is still time, we'll ask around if anyone knows of potential dangers on the road to the village."

If the "boss" gives us his approval, we'll try to spot some local folks to ask them things related to the road between the two locations, but we'll be careful not to reveal our mission or things related to our employer.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: [party Order] Bodyguard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,