Internet Ads

Internet Ads - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Dec, 2005 - 2:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

How effective are they?
6th Aug, 2005 - 5:22am / Post ID: #

Internet Ads

Do you find that internet classified based ads are effective or not? Please give the reasons for your answer based on experience and not assumption.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2005 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Ads Internet

Do you mean to say that they still make "Paper Classifieds"? The last few job hunts that I have done were completely online. Not to mention it is thanks to career builder is where I found the job that I have now. American classifieds.com which was thrifty nickel at one point in time has been online for years now and I don't believe that I have used a paper edition of it since. There are lots of other electronic classifieds online but I can't say that I have really used any of them other than my local newspaper. I think the biggest thing about online classifieds is that there are not the stringent guidelines that are places on other forms of classifieds.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

> TOPIC: Internet Ads

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,