Yoga - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Nov, 2016 - 2:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Yoga Benefits
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2005 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Yoga

Yoga May Help Keep Weight Off at Mid-Life

AP - The slow stretches and meditations of yoga don't burn calories like a run on the treadmill. But a new study suggests it might help people keep weight off in middle age.
Ref. Source

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Yoga
Yoga (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2005 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Yoga

During my stint in martial arts I found that the Yoga exercises did a lot of good for lengthening and making more supple my muscles. I saw some derive peace from it through sitting in positions while meditating, but I get this relaxed state through a different avenue.

6th Aug, 2005 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Yoga Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I agree with the article, especially because it is talking about yoga at Mid-Life. Of course there are better ways to shape your body when you're young, but at middle age you have to consider alternatives. At this age, joint problems, heart problems etc. could appear and yoga is definitely an option.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2007 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Yoga

SAY OM: YOGA AND OTHER THERAPIES GOOD FOR CHRONIC PAIN

Ask any devotee about the benefits conferred by alternative therapies such as yoga, tai chi and hypnosis, and the they'll tell you the list is lengthy. After a recent review by researchers at the University of Pittsburgh, chronic pain management can be added to the list.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/health/national/20...aling-pain.html

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2014 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Yoga

Who Owns Yoga?

We explore the impact of our modern obsession with one of the world's oldest physical and spiritual practices. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2015 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Yoga

Is social media really ruining yoga?

IT'S International Yoga Day, and yogis everywhere will be sharing photos of their sun salutations to celebrate. But is narcissism ruining this ancient practice? Ref. Source 7b

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2016 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Yoga

Yoga is relatively safe, but know your limits

Participating in yoga is relatively safe, according to a new study which was the first large scale analysis of yoga injuries. Yoga-related Injury rates are rising, especially in older participants. Ref. Source 9g.

20th Nov, 2016 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Yoga Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Yoga can be very relaxing as it helps you to learn about self-control and balance, but you must be careful on some moves that is done in a advanced level, otherwise it can easily cause an injury. It's also required if you have the flexibility and strength to do all of this.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 20th Nov, 2016 - 2:17pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Yoga

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,