Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Oct, 2015 - 10:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Tom Hanks Quotes
7th Aug, 2005 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Tom Hanks

Started his carrier as a comic actor, to become one of Hollywood's most respected and well-payed actor. He won the "Oscar" as an actor, but he is also an appreciated director and producer.

Read more about him here: Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2005 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Tom Hanks
A Friend

Hanks Tom

Tom Hanks has been the star of some of my all time favorite movies. My favorite of all time was Saving Private Ryan, where he played a teacher who had been sent off to war. Philadelphia, Apollo 13, and Green Mile rank amongst some of the best movies of our time. Even my kids loved the movies he was in like Toy Story 1 and 2. Tom Hanks has proven himself to one of the most versatile actors in the business. The first movie I ever remember seeing him in is Big, and I loved it because I wanted to be big for just a little while.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2005 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Tom Hanks
A Friend

Tom Hanks Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I adore Tom Hanks! I particularly love his connection with Meg Ryan on film. Both 'You've Got Mail' and 'Sleepless in Seatle' were awesome movies. They do so well together. I agree with what has been said that he is so versatile. He directs, produces, and acts. He has an amazing ability to take on any role, which is a quality so few actors have.

I think I'm with konquererz when he said that Big was the first movie he could recall seeing Tom Hanks in. I remember that movie too. Particularly the huge keyboard they played chopsticks on.

15th Nov, 2005 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Hanks Tom

Tom Hanks is one of the greatest actors of the moment, if he plays a leading role in a movie I almost 'know' I will love it!

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2011 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hanks Tom

Tom Hanks 'reimburses moviegoers

Tom Hanks refunded a couple who disliked his latest movie. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2011 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks: Oscars need a streaker

Tom Hanks hopes someone streaks if he presents an award at the Oscars next year. Ref. Source 1

Tom Hanks
Tom Hanks (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2014 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks tops trust list

Tom Hanks has been named Forbes' Most Trustworthy Celebrity 2014. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2015 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Tom Hanks Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Tom Hanks Returns College Student's ID With Handwritten Note

She lost her ID after going for a run in Central Park. Ref. Source 8u

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Tom Hanks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,