Alec Baldwin

Alec Baldwin - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Apr, 2007 - 4:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
7th Aug, 2005 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Alec Baldwin

Alec Baldwin

Raven haired, suavely handsome & prolifically busy New York born actor ... one of the Baldwins.

Check him out: here

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2005 - 5:57am / Post ID: #

Alec Baldwin
A Friend

Baldwin Alec

Allot of people don't realize that he has been the voice over for lots of animated projects along with feature films. He has been a voice in Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Final Fantasy, and Cats and Dogs. My two favorite movies of his are The Shadow and Malice.

Alec Baldwin does tend to be over dramatic in real life to the point of being absurd and annoying. Anyone remember the comment that if Bush Jr. won against Al Gore he would move out of the country? That was ridiculous and uncalled for and he didn't move. He is a great actor with an ego the size of Texas.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2007 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Alec Baldwin Sports & Fashion Music Movies

TMZ: STAR CALLS DAUGHTER, 11, 'RUDE ... LITTLE PIG'

The tension between movie-star exes Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger erupted when an angry phone message from Baldwin to his daughter was made public.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/...r.ap/index.html

Alec Baldwin
Alec Baldwin (Hover)

20th Apr, 2007 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Baldwin Alec

This have been going on for years. Baldwin is known to have a temper but nothing that the daughter may have done deserves that kind of treatment. What a crude man, he needs desperately some anger management classes.

20th Apr, 2007 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Baldwin Alec

Interestingly enough most of the roles he usually takes is aggressive: a dirty cop, a killer, and so forth. It is either the casting managers know who to choose or he intentionally takes these parts because they are close to his demeanor (not that I am saying he is a killer).

20th Apr, 2007 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Alec Baldwin

He has deep issues. This is not the first time a message like this is leaked to the Media. It is very unfortunate, this little girl is only 11 years old and no matter how stubborn she may be, she still the child and he is supposed to be the responsible adult. I did not hear the message as yet but I heard he shouted the whole time and even threating her to go to California for a day just to straight her out.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Apr, 2007 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Alec Baldwin

I cannot believe how much rage Alec Baldwin has inside of him. I am so glad someone "leaked" that tape to the media. I am not a parent but I felt so ill when I heard this gentleman screaming on the answering machine referring to his daughter as a rude pig. All of this just because Ireland (his daughter) was not there to take his phone call. He even threatened the poor child to "straighten her out" when he comes to see her on Friday 20 April (that's today). All I can say at this point is, I hope Kim Basinger applies for sole custody of their daughter. No child deserves to be treated like that. This man needs some serious anger management counselling to deal with that rage. No wonder Kim Basinger divorced him!

21st Apr, 2007 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Alec Baldwin Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I couldn't believe my eyes! I haven't heard the recording, but I read the words that have been all over the 'net today. I feel sorry for that little girl, I'm sure it's not the first time she has experienced this kind of verbal abuse - someone called it "verbal violence" in some article or other. How terrifying to have your own father scream at you like that!

You know that her parents are playing her one against the other. One day she's going to be one messed up adult!

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Alec Baldwin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,