Alec Baldwin - Page 5 of 6

Baldwin: ‘I didn’t pull the trigger’. - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2021 - 8:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
24th Oct, 2021 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Alec Baldwin - Page 5

From what I read the person in charge of seeing about the guns was a [New person] in the position and got it wrong but let's hear from the official report first.

Sponsored Links:
25th Oct, 2021 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Baldwin Alec

There seems to be some focus on the assistant director who was the last one to give Alec the gun. Seems like he has a track record that warrants some investigation.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2021 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Alec Baldwin Sports & Fashion Music Movies

"Rust" star Alec Baldwin, sitting in a church pew, was rehearsing drawing his weapon "And pointing his revolver towards the camera lens" when cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was fatally shot, according to a Santa Fe County Sheriff's Office affidavit. Source 9m.

25th Oct, 2021 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Baldwin Alec

Now we know why they have the church cordoned off. Based on all that I am reading Alec Baldwin was just doing his normal part and the ones who set the gun are responsible.

25th Oct, 2021 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Baldwin Alec

What a stressful situation for anyone to be in. You're just doing your job and now you've killed someone and critically wounded the other.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2021 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Alec Baldwin

Alec Baldwin is an 'active part of investigation' into fatal movie set incident, police say; DA says 'all options are on the table'. Police and the district attorney said at a press conference Wednesday it's too early to comment on whether charges will be filed. Police said there is no footage of the incident and that they found a mix of blanks, dummy rounds and suspected live rounds on the New Mexico set of "Rust." Cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was killed and the director wounded in the incident. Source 5c.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Oct, 2021 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Alec Baldwin - Page 5

So it is confirmed it wasn't just some debris in the gun that got projected but an actual live round.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2021 - 8:01am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Alec Baldwin Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

Baldwin: ‘I didn’t pull the trigger’. Alec Baldwin wiped away tears as he spoke about the accidental shooting death on his movie set, and dropped a bombshell about the gun. Source 2s.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Alec Baldwin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,