Alec Baldwin - Page 2 of 6

Why is this guy still in the country? He was - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th May, 2008 - 6:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2007 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Alec Baldwin - Page 2

ALEC BALDWIN EXPLAINS TIRADE

As Alec Baldwin's angry words to his daughter were being broadcast around the world, the 49-year-old actor explained himself Friday on his Web site.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/...r.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2007 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Baldwin Alec

It's interesting that on his apology he forgets to apologize to his own daughter! *shaking head* It is obvious that he did it on purpose.

"Although I have been told by numerous people not to worry too much, as all parents lose their patience with their kids, I am most saddened that this was released to the media because of what it does to a child,"

So, the actual story leaking to the Media does more harm than his words to her? Somebody needs a reality check. rolleyes.gif

21st Apr, 2007 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Alec Baldwin Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Farseer, trust me! You do not want to hear Alec Baldwin's voice on that tape. It is every child's worse nightmare!

The bad news is, if Kim Basinger wanted to admit the tape as evidence, in order to gain full custody of their daughter Ireland, she can kiss that opportunity goodbye. Right now, the court will not allow it as evidence; in addition to this, Kim Basinger could actually be held in contempt, since no permission had been granted, for the tape to be released to the press.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2007 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Baldwin Alec

BALDWIN TO APOLOGIZE FOR CALLING DAUGHTER A PIG

Actor Alec Baldwin will apologize to his daughter on national television on Friday for calling her a "thoughtless little pig," according to excerpts from a pre-taped ABC interview released on Thursday.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/26/b...reut/index.html

27th Apr, 2007 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Baldwin Alec

After I reading the above, I do not see a father who is contrite for his behaviour. This apology can be summed up in two words, "damage control!"

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 13th May, 2008 - 6:44am / Post ID: #

Alec Baldwin

Baldwin for President?

Alec Baldwin was on 60 minutes this weekend and revealed a troubling factoid---he is interested in running for political office. While talking about that, Alec brought up the disturbing phone call that he made to his 11 year old daughter when he called her a 'thoughtless pig' who didn't have the brains or common courtesy to pick up the phone. The most troubling part is that Alec thinks the biggest travesty in that whole incident is what happened to him.
Ref. https://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/9899/

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th May, 2008 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Alec Baldwin
A Friend

Alec Baldwin - Page 2

Well when you have the choices we have running for president I guess someone calling their daughter a pig is much preferred than the others.

13th May, 2008 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Alec Baldwin Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Why is this guy still in the country? He was one of the ones that swore that they were going to leave the US if GWB got elected. GWB got elected and this clown is still here? To be a good politician you gotta keep your promises...so leave!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Alec Baldwin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,