Vote Christian Criticized - Page 2 of 2

I thought they sounded familiar, and after - Page 2 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 9th Dec, 2005 - 4:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2005 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Vote Christian Criticized
A Friend

Vote Christian Criticized - Page 2

Which "Jewish" organization did this? (The article is no longer avaliable from your link)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2005 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Criticized Christian Vote

I was able to follow the link. It is the Atlantic Jewish Congress that made the statement.

"I'm somewhat taken aback that the town councillors felt they had to legislate in this manner," Jon Goldberg, executive director of the Atlantic Jewish Congress, said in an interview with the Halifax Chronicle Herald on Thursday.

"I can't help wondering what is next. Are they going to legislate that everyone has to go to church on Christmas Eve?" 

Thats the basic core of the Jewish argument made in the article if you cannot get to it.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2005 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Vote Christian Criticized Judaism Studies

I thought they sounded familiar, and after doing some research it seems the AJC is one of the liberal Jewish groups which I absolutely despise - they pick the wrong fights, at the wrong times, for the wrong reasons.

If they have even the wierdest idea that something remotely Christian could influence them, they go bannanas. It's sick, especially since it's no different than anti-semetism, just instead of hate being directed at Jews they are directing their hate at Christians.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Vote Christian Criticized

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,