All Topics Covered? - Page 2 of 4

QUOTE (Bwren)...but rather we have a place - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 1st Jun, 2006 - 12:09am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 16 43 Why Join Help
+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: I usually find all topics are covered within this Community
  Very much so       81.82%
  Sort of       9.09%
  Not really       9.09%
Total Votes: 11
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2005 - 6:58am / Post ID: #

Konquererz
All Topics Covered?
A Friend

All Topics Covered? - Page 2

All topics covered? Are you kidding, there are topics in this forum I couldn't even begin to think of! Bots rarely miss a news worthy event or anything of interest. I don't start many topics because I don't have to. Great coverage of topics.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2005 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,965
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 1,545.92 FP
Charm: 338

Covered Topics All

I should mention that most Members do not realize that there are also many hidden Boards available with information just waiting to be explored. The biggest of these is the Emotional Abuse & Recovery section which can only be seen by those with Mature user status. The other is the Secret section which can only be seen by certain Upgraded Members.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2005 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

All Topics Covered? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I have recently considered adding a Board about Philosophy, but I was not sure if we already have that covered elsewhere in the Forum, what do you think?

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2006 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Konquererz
All Topics Covered?
A Friend

Page 2 Covered Topics All

While I would enjoy a philosophy board myself, especially to discuss issues such as existentialism and its different philosophys of such, and other topics such as phenomenology, I think that it would end up spiraling into a religious discussion. Not to degrade the level of discussion here, but most people who are religious have a hard time separating philosophy from religion. The board, to be successful would need to abstain from bringing religious view points into the discussion as thus it would no longer be philosophy, but religion. The question is not whether it would be a good board, but whether it could remain a philosophy board in purity without delving into something else. I think its difficult for most people to keep the separation.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2006 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Covered Topics All

Well, let us consider how we have done on other Boards... have we been able to keep Religion out of the non-Religious Boards? I know I have regularly deleted, edited and brought up Members for posting religious topics outside of the Religions Board. I might add the most guilty of these seem to be LDS.

Post Date: 30th May, 2006 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

All Topics Covered?

You will notice that many new Boards have been added, with the newest being the Philosophy Board. I plan on making many thoughtful Topics within that Board.

Post Date: 30th May, 2006 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.2%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 69

Page 2 All Topics Covered

I had to vote for very much so on this pole. That being said, it is not exactly because we currently have every topic imaginable already started on the boards but rather we have a place for any new topics to be added and discussed at any time. Not to mention the continued efforts by our admin to ensure that any possibilities of new boards are covered when there is a need.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2006 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

All Topics Covered - Page 2

QUOTE (Bwren)
...but rather we have a place for any new topics to be added and discussed at any time.

Very true and yet it seems like every now and again I see a need for more Boards. I believe we have covered so much here that now we have gone into 'specializing' Topics. An example of this is the US Constitution Board. Those Topics could have easily gone in the Activism Board, but having the US Constitution all on its' own makes the Threads more special.

Guest please SHARE: "All Topics Covered?" on:

+  1 2 3 4 
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "All Topics Covered?" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: All Topics Covered?

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Future Terra II

Support This!

Become A Backer!

Play Better Games:
See More

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By Hunter 23 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Gerard 29th Sep, 2018 - 4:44am Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By lace 24th Sep, 2018 - 1:30pm Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Krusten 14th Aug, 2018 - 8:15pm Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By News 28th Jul, 2018 - 2:42pm Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Blogger 2nd Jul, 2018 - 12:01am Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By Opinion 26th Apr, 2018 - 7:20am Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!