All Topics Covered? - Page 2 of 4

QUOTE (Bwren)...but rather we have a place - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 1st Jun, 2006 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: I usually find all topics are covered within this Community
  Very much so       81.82%
  Sort of       9.09%
  Not really       9.09%
Total Votes: 11
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2005 - 6:58am / Post ID: #

All Topics Covered?
A Friend

All Topics Covered? - Page 2

All topics covered? Are you kidding, there are topics in this forum I couldn't even begin to think of! Bots rarely miss a news worthy event or anything of interest. I don't start many topics because I don't have to. Great coverage of topics.

Sponsored Links:
29th Nov, 2005 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Covered Topics All

I should mention that most Members do not realize that there are also many hidden Boards available with information just waiting to be explored. The biggest of these is the Emotional Abuse & Recovery section which can only be seen by those with Mature user status. The other is the Secret section which can only be seen by certain Upgraded Members.

21st Dec, 2005 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

All Topics Covered? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I have recently considered adding a Board about Philosophy, but I was not sure if we already have that covered elsewhere in the Forum, what do you think?

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2006 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

All Topics Covered?
A Friend

Page 2 Covered Topics All

While I would enjoy a philosophy board myself, especially to discuss issues such as existentialism and its different philosophys of such, and other topics such as phenomenology, I think that it would end up spiraling into a religious discussion. Not to degrade the level of discussion here, but most people who are religious have a hard time separating philosophy from religion. The board, to be successful would need to abstain from bringing religious view points into the discussion as thus it would no longer be philosophy, but religion. The question is not whether it would be a good board, but whether it could remain a philosophy board in purity without delving into something else. I think its difficult for most people to keep the separation.

6th Jan, 2006 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Covered Topics All

Well, let us consider how we have done on other Boards... have we been able to keep Religion out of the non-Religious Boards? I know I have regularly deleted, edited and brought up Members for posting religious topics outside of the Religions Board. I might add the most guilty of these seem to be LDS.

30th May, 2006 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

All Topics Covered?

You will notice that many new Boards have been added, with the newest being the Philosophy Board. I plan on making many thoughtful Topics within that Board.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th May, 2006 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

All Topics Covered - Page 2

I had to vote for very much so on this pole. That being said, it is not exactly because we currently have every topic imaginable already started on the boards but rather we have a place for any new topics to be added and discussed at any time. Not to mention the continued efforts by our admin to ensure that any possibilities of new boards are covered when there is a need.

1st Jun, 2006 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

All Topics Covered Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

QUOTE (Bwren)
...but rather we have a place for any new topics to be added and discussed at any time.

Very true and yet it seems like every now and again I see a need for more Boards. I believe we have covered so much here that now we have gone into 'specializing' Topics. An example of this is the US Constitution Board. Those Topics could have easily gone in the Activism Board, but having the US Constitution all on its' own makes the Threads more special.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: All Topics Covered?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,