Utahfuntimes Introduction

Utahfuntimes Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Aug, 2005 - 10:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2005 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 10
Flag Posts: 11
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 4

OK, so I am just going through the final stages of a divorce, and I am finding something to be quite interesting; people around me all of a sudden do not seem to know how to act around me.

Now I have heard of the "Getting Divorced Plague" but not until now have I understood how pervasive it is. It is like I have this rash that say "You failed in a marriage...I don't want to catch that disease from you."

OK, so maybe the fact that I am going through a divorce might make me a bit sensitive, so for that reason I pose the question to others: Have you noticed the same type of behavior?

Larry

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Aug, 2005 - 9:58pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2005 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Utahfuntimes

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact with many people on varrying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. Choose 'Edit Profile'. You will be given a series of fields to fill in or menus to choose from, simply answer the questions, save it and you will look like part of the community.

Then read: This Thread about good posting...

The best way to become integrated into our community is to post messages. Remember, you are one user out of hundreds of members. If anyone is going to 'see' you then they need to read your posts. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or you can also remain in the Return Missionary Section and have a look around.

If you have questions please look over the FAQ Board and as a last resort Contact A Moderator.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2005 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Utahfuntimes Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community, please take the time to update your profile so that others can get to know you better. This thread is not really for discussion, maybe you want to take that up on the Psychology Board if you are looking for a general answer or if you want an LDS related answer now that you are going to be single then try the LDS Singles Board.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2005 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Welcome to the Forum, Larry! Glad to have you aboard. Great topic for discussion - and you might get some responses to that in the LDS Singles board, or even in the Psychology or Romance boards smile.gif

We welcome your participation here, and look forward to your posts.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2005 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Welcome to the forum, Larry! Hope you have enjoyed your first few days here! You will be in my thoughts as you go through the final stages of your divorce - I understand it's a rough patch of time, but I'm sure you'll be enlightened in no time! biggrin.gif

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2005 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.7%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

Welcome to the forum. If you post that question on divorce on the appropriate board as suggested, I would love to discuss it with you. If you are uncomfortable posting it there, but still want to discuss it, I am willing to post it for you. Respond here in your opening thread.

We have lots of interesting topics up for discussion here. I welcome your thoughts on them.

O.K. So we know you are going through a divorce. Tell us more about yourself. Do you have kids? What do you like to do for fun? What led you to this site? Basically, this thread is for you to help us get to know you.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Utahfuntimes Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,