Thepsalm Introduction

Thepsalm Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Aug, 2005 - 8:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2005 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Thepsalm Introduction
A Friend

Thepsalm Introduction

I look forward to discussing various topics pertaining to life and our journey here on earth. Life has a lot to offer including the perplexing depth of human thought. There is no harm in the pursuit of knowledge and delving into the more intriguing concepts that science, philosophy, and religion has to present.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2005 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Thepsalm

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact with many people on varrying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. Choose 'Edit Profile'. You will be given a series of fields to fill in or menus to choose from, simply answer the questions, save it and you will look like part of the community.

Then read: This Thread about good posting...

The best way to become integrated into our community is to post messages. Remember, you are one user out of hundreds of members. If anyone is going to 'see' you then they need to read your posts. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or you can also remain in the Return Missionary Section and have a look around.

If you have questions please look over the FAQ Board and as a last resort Contact A Moderator.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2005 - 6:21am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Thepsalm Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Forum, thepsalm! We're glad to have you join us. Please do update your profile so that we can get to know you better, and then jump into our discussions. We welcome your positive participation here, and look forward to your posts.

Welcome, and enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2005 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.7%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

Introduction Thepsalm

Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you are looking for some deep, intellectual discussions. Good. I look forward to reading your thoughts on a diverse spectrum of topics.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2005 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Thepsalm Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Thepsalm

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to reading your posts! Take care, and cheers to the exciting journey we call "Life"!

> TOPIC: Thepsalm Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,