Delta Airlines - Page 4 of 5

While delta is doing some good things in trying - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Oct, 2017 - 6:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Delta Airlines
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Delta Airlines
A Friend

Delta Airlines - Page 4

That is the thing about kids and young adults with cell phone cameras. They feel it is their right to film anyone any where for what ever reason. Most people know if you see a cell phone they are either taking your photo or filming you and that will either end up on youtube, facebook or any number of social media sites. Some people do not like to be photo graphed or filmed. Sounds like this was the case here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Delta Airlines
A Friend

Airlines Delta

Yes, it sounds like this is the case but I don't think that agent had the right to slap that phone out of that young boy's hands. There are better ways to handle that and she didn't stop to think. I'm not a proponent of people being able to video everything all the time. Videos often show half the picture and you miss the events leading up things, thus you are getting a portion of a story and making your mind up out of context possibly. But if someone slapped a phone out of one of my kids' hands at that age they'd have had to deal with me.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Delta Airlines
A Friend

Delta Airlines Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Agreed if that happened to one of my kids too. I would also hope that my kids knew enough not to be filming everything and everyone without their applied consent to be videoed. Many people feel they are entitled to do anything they want with no consequences.
Was this airline employee in the wrong for knocking the phone out of the kids hands? Yes they were. They could have handled things much differently. I think that many adults are getting fed up with all the "Entitlement" Attitudes that many young people have as it seems more and more of this is happening around the USA.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Delta Airlines
A Friend

Page 4 Airlines Delta

Yeah, and I agree with your point about kids not filming everything. I have talked to my kids about this. I told them everyone has some right to privacy, even when they are in public they have a right to the privacy of not being filmed. It's a different world from when we were young.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 9:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Airlines Delta

$4000 fee to free puppy from 33-hour hostage. IN A bizarre case, an airline has been accused of holding this beloved pet hostage for 33 hours and demanding a huge fee from its owners to free him. Source 1u.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Delta Airlines
A Friend

Delta Airlines

Another black eye for airlines. They need to relearn a little thing called customer service. They have been without real competition since the three major airlines are all in collusion, IMO, that they have forgotten how to provide customer service.

Rather off topic, but...
Kind of off topic but on a good not, I flew somewhere today for a business trip. My plane was delayed for hours because the crew the was held up on another flight. The airline actually brought out free water and snacks for us while we waited. I think this particular airline is learning its lesson.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Delta Airlines - Page 4

First look: Delta shows off new 'flagship' Airbus A350 in Atlanta. Delta offered an up-close look of the Airbus A350, a jet it says will become its new “flagship” aircraft for international service. Source 2f.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Delta Airlines
A Friend

Delta Airlines Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

While delta is doing some good things in trying to get customers back into flying with them more they are still getting a black eye with their customer service and flight attendants. I think the new A350 and the arranged seating looks great.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Delta Airlines

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,