Truman G. Madsen

Truman G Madsen - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 29th May, 2009 - 4:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th Aug, 2005 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Truman G. Madsen

Truman G. Madsen is an excellent author, but his talks are what first attracted me to his work. I highly recommend his lecture series on the lives of the Presidents of the Church, as well as his two series on Joseph Smith. When I have some discressionary income, I will also try to get his series on the life and teachings of the Savior, and the one called "Timeless Questions, Gospel Insights," in which he discusses philosophical questions with the perspective of the Restoration. Is anybody else familiar with his work?

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2005 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Madsen G Truman

I am not very familiar with his books but I have read a couple of talks he has given to universities. I like the way he talks, specially because he uses a colorful vocabulary and many examples and stories you do not hear often.

29th May, 2009 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Truman G. Madsen Studies Doctrine Mormon

Truman G. Madsen

I just learnt that Truman G. Madsen, an LDS Scholar, passed away on the morning of the 28th May, 2009.

Truman G. Madsen
Truman G. Madsen (Hover)

> TOPIC: Truman G. Madsen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,