Triniman Introduction

Triniman Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Aug, 2005 - 7:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2005 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Triniman Introduction
A Friend

Triniman Introduction

Greetings!

I am Triniman, from Winnipeg, Canada.

I was born in Trinidad and moved to Canada about 34 years ago. I haven't been back since 1985 and I'm really interested in learning how things have changed. I have heard about the crime and unemployment but I'm mostly interested in hearing how the country can make a change for the better.

Many former Trinis living in Canada have thought about moving to Trinidad to retire, but you can be certain some are having second thoughts about it.

My interests include music, blogging, golfing, movies and reading. I'm quite interested in current affairs. I'm just about to review a CD by Orange Sky for my blog and this big American blog that I receive materials to review for free.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2005 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Introduction Triniman

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here and we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. Now keep in mind that all messages placed here should follow the guidelines set in this thread: Posting Policy. Please take a moment to read that now to ensure you understand how communication works here. You may also like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page.

This place has MANY features to help you find what you are looking for:
* SITE MAP - shows all the Boards and some features on one page
* MAIN INDEX - Click Here to see all boards
* You will also see a link or banner saying 'Phone Home' above, use this to get quick help!

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2005 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Triniman Introduction
A Friend

Triniman Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forum! It would be interesting to see your thoughts in the Trinidad section of the forum, you having been from there, and thinking about going back. There have been a lot of posts recently about happenings over there. Hope you enjoy the forum. See you around!

> TOPIC: Triniman Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,