Urine Power

Urine Power - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2005 - 8:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Better known as Pee Power!
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2005 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Urine Power

Pee-powered battery smaller than a credit card

The first urine-powered paper battery has been created by physicists in Singapore. The credit-card sized unit could be a useful power source for cheap healthcare test kits for diseases like diabetes, and could even be used in emergency situations to power a cellphone, they say.
Ref. https://www.newscientist.com/channel/mech-tech/dn7850

Sponsored Links:
20th Aug, 2005 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Power Urine

Finally, a good use for bodily waste! I really love modern technology, and the cool things coming from research and development. As the article states, to have a self-powered health test! I think it's terrific!

21st Aug, 2005 - 8:42am / Post ID: #

Urine Power UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I agree with Farseer. For all the medical tests requiring urine, it serves here a double purpose - powering the battery and helping with the diagnosis. I think it could be a pretty handy tool.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2005 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Urine Power
A Friend

Power Urine

That sounds very revolting but cool at the same time. that means your power source can be replenished by using your waste. Another use for urine, I heard, is mouth wash. it kills the germs on your teeth and whitens it. Or maybe it just gets rid of the outer layers of teeth?

> TOPIC: Urine Power

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,