Davinios Introduction

Davinios Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Aug, 2005 - 5:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2005 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

Davinios Introduction
A Friend

Davinios Introduction

Hi,
I'm 19 and live in London I'm half French(although I cant speak any) and half English, I just had a baby and he's called Jack I'm engaged to Emma.
I have blonde hair, blue eyes, strong build I have contact lenses, my favorite color is black and I love rock music my favorite band is Evanescence and I adore Amy Lee. Thats a bit about me smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2005 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Davinios

Welcome to the Forum, Davinios! We're glad to have you join us. Please do update your profile (click on My Controls at the top of this page) so that we can get to know a little more about you, and also read the FAQs and our thread about constructive posting (also with a link at the top of the page), which will help you to learn a bit more about us and how things work here. We welcome your participation here, and look forward to your posts.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2005 - 5:59am / Post ID: #

Davinios Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

User Davinios your last post "Ghosts Good or Evil" was deleted as unconstructive. Please keep in mind to follow the rules given in the Constructive posts thread and the FAQ Board.

> TOPIC: Davinios Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,