Dallas Cowboys

Dallas Cowboys - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Oct, 2010 - 6:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
American Football Dallas is granted an NFL franchise on January 28th 1960. One of the most popular teams and is known as the American Team - NFL Football
21st Aug, 2005 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Dallas Cowboys

My first exposure to the NFL came through a stopover in Dallas where we waiting for a plane to go to Utah, I was around eight or nine years old then. I remember feeling cold and so we went into an NFL shop and purchased a Dallas Cowboys' cap. I remember liking it because of the colors and the star. After that I started to followup the sport and they became my favorite Football Team.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2005 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Dallas Cowboys
A Friend

Cowboys Dallas

Oh JB, you couldn't have picked a worse team to love in the NFL! The Dallas Cowboys are the most hated team in the NFL in my book. When they are good, they are the most arrogant team you could possibly like. Wearing the title of "America's Team" like it was a medal and not a nickname, they knew they where the best and seldomly should class about it. They where the type of team that you either loved or hated, and you can guess which side I fell on!

22nd Aug, 2005 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Dallas Cowboys Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Konquererz, do you have any specific examples or stories about that? I admit I liked the sport a lot as a kid / teen and I know how to play it, but my level of enthusiasm for it has let me out of the loop for many years. However, I still like the colors though, 'silver and blue' is a good match for a football team.

23rd Aug, 2005 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Cowboys Dallas

I grew up in a state that had absolutely no professional sports team of any sort. I knew a lot of people who really like the Dallas Cowboys. I wasn't sure why at the time but later found it it was mainly due to the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. Not a real good reason in my book to like a team, but whatever. Having lived in Texas for awhile now I really thought I would have found a lot of Cowboys fans here. To my suprise I have found that a lot of people have the same attitude about the Cowboys as was mentioned by Konquererz. A lot of people think they are a completely arrogant team. It is a total love 'em or hate 'em relationship here.

18th Mar, 2006 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Cowboys Dallas

Well, I knew it was bound to happen, and sure enough, disenfranchised Wide receiver Terrell Owens found himself a new team. He will now be united with one of the more controversial and outspoken owners in Jerry Jones, and one of the more outspoken coaches in Bill Parcells. I feel sorry for Drew Bledsoe. After releasing one loud mouth in Keyshawn Johnson, the Cowboys decided to bring one another one with more talent, but just as many issues, if not more. As a 49ers fan, I detest the Cowboys, so it amuses me a bit to see T.O join the Dallas ranks. I can only hope his team 'spirit' boosts the team morale as much as it did in Philadelphia.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2006 - 9:52am / Post ID: #

Dallas Cowboys
A Friend

Dallas Cowboys

He either had to go to the Cowboys or the Raiders, I don't care for either. But I think Parcells is getting in over his head. He thought he could control Keyshawn, but we saw how that turned out. T.O. is more of a loud mouth than K.J. is, so this should be an interesting match. I predict it lasts one year, or until they have a bad season which ever comes first before T.O. spouts off and gets in trouble.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Mar, 2006 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Dallas Cowboys

or until they have a bad season

That is the key. If the Cowboys are winning, then you'll never hear from TO. As soon as they start losing or have a bad streak, then his true form will show. He is a time bomb that is just waiting to explode. It's just a matter of when.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2010 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dallas Cowboys Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Quarterback Jon Kitna hopes to provide spark for Cowboys against Jaguars

There was no time for Dallas Cowboys backup quarterback Jon Kitna to think too much when Tony Romo turned around, the left side of his inert upper body lying against the field. Ref. Source 5

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Dallas Cowboys

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,