New York Giants

New York Giants - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Nov, 2010 - 3:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
American Football A popular Team that is as old as the City of New York - NFL Football
21st Aug, 2005 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

New York Giants

New York Giants

One of the most popular Teams in the NFL the Giants have made a name for themselves. Are you a fan or their greatest critic? Share your feelings below.

From Official Web Site:

The city of New York was introduced to professional football on the same day that the city was introduced to the New York Giants. It was a clear, sunny October afternoon in 1925 when the Giants took the field to play against the Frankford Yellow Jackets. The Giants lost their home debut by the score of 14-0, but more importantly, the New York Giants and professional football had arrived.
Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2005 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

New York Giants
A Friend

Giants York New

Not the biggest critic, but I just don't like the Giants. Since the retirement of Phil Simms, the Giants have found new ways to be under achievers. The last few years, I have found great fun in watching Tiki "fumblina" Barber drop his way into futility as the person in my fantasy football league that has Barber watches in dismay. Not only does he continually drop the ball, the Giants keep signing him because he can run. The Giants seem to stay with players much longer than anyone else would and it consistently hurts them.

Reconcile Edited: konquererz on 22nd Aug, 2005 - 10:27am

4th Apr, 2006 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

New York Giants Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I have found great fun in watching Tiki "fumblina" Barber drop his way into futility as the person in my fantasy football league that has Barber watches in dismay

Hey Konq, I bet you wanted to retract that statement after the monster year that Tiki Barber had for the Giants in 2005? Regardless of whether you hate the Giants or not, what he did at his age was impressive. 1860 yards rushing and 9TD's coupled with 530 yards receiving and another 2TD's. He gave Shaun Alexander a run for his money, that's for sure.

23rd Apr, 2006 - 5:54am / Post ID: #

Giants York New

Arrington jumps to Giants for $49 million over seven years

LaVar Arrington signed with the New York Giants on Saturday, giving him a chance to play twice a year against his former team and helping fill a huge gap at linebacker for the NFC East champions

https://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9390736

This could result in a huge shift in defensive power in the NFC East. The Redskins defense, anchored by Arrington, was one of the toughest in 2005. The Giants were lacking in the linebacker position, and now that this void has been filled, they could be in store for a great 2006 season.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2006 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

New York Giants
A Friend

Giants York New

QUOTE (malexander @ 4-Apr 06, 6:28 PM)

Hey Konq, I bet you wanted to retract that statement after the monster year that Tiki Barber had for the Giants in 2005? Regardless of whether you hate the Giants or not, what he did at his age was impressive. 1860 yards rushing and 9TD's coupled with 530 yards receiving and another 2TD's. He gave Shaun Alexander a run for his money, that's for sure.

Yes, I would like to retract it. As we all laughed our guts out when he was picked in the first round of last years fantasy draft, only burn us badly the rest of the season. It will be interesting to see what he and Manning can accomplish this year. Will Manning have a stellar year, or will be follow his brother with massive interceptions early on in his career?

23rd Apr, 2006 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

New York Giants

I don't believe Eli will ever put up the numbers that Peyton has already, simply because he is a different kind of QB. However, he plays a safer and more restrained kind of game, similar to Tom Brady, which I think will give him more success in the long run, and possibly a title before Peyton has one. That is my bold prediction!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2006 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

New York Giants

GIANTS STILL CONTROL PLAYOFF DESTINY

The New York Giants have lost six of their last seven games and have played worse than uninspired football for the entire second half of the season. Yet if they win Saturday night in Washington, they almost surely will make the playoffs.
Ref. https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/foot...s.ap/index.html

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2010 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

New York Giants Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Swarming Jaguars defense held until the end against Giants

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - The big offensive plays for the New York Giants were there all game, whether in the form of explosive runs by the Giants' running backs or deep passes from quarterback Eli Manning.

But until halftime there was little the Giants could make of those. The Jaguars defense made sure of that. The defense bent but didn't break until the force of the New York Giants proved too much and the Giants began turning those big gains into touchdowns.

"We just weren't swarming to the ball like we were in the first half," defensive tackle Terrance Knighton said. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: New York Giants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,