Harvesting Brain

Harvesting Brain - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2005 - 3:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2005 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Harvesting Brain

Woman sues over harvesting of brother's brain

Reuters - A woman has sued the largest county in Washington state for harvesting the brain of her dead brother for research without obtaining permission from next of kin, according to court records obtained on Tuesday.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...m/life_brain_dc

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2005 - 5:38am / Post ID: #

Harvesting Brain
A Friend

Brain Harvesting

Well, I suppose its the counties own fault for not getting proper permission first. Without written donation from the donor before he died, they need the next of kin permission. But my view is somewhat different. If I'm dead, I don't care what you do with my body. Everybody should allow their bodies to be donated and used after they are gone. This lawsuit, while completely within her rights, is rather selfish if you ask me. Its not like he needs the brain for anything, or that she will either.

3rd Sep, 2005 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Harvesting Brain UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I totally agree with Konq, but I also have some questions: how did she found out about the illegality and why did she waited so long to file the lawsuit? I can't believe what some will do for money ... after all in my opinion, this is all about the money.

> TOPIC: Harvesting Brain

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,