The Last Of The Mohicans

The Mohicans - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Feb, 2017 - 9:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  The Last Mohicans Movie Review (1990s Film)
Post Date: 18th May, 2003 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

The Last Of The Mohicans

Movie Reviews for: The Last Of The Mohicans can be added here.
More on this film: The Last of the Mohicans, directed by Michael Mann, starring Daniel Day-Lewis and Madeleine Stowe, 1992 Film.

The Last Of The Mohicans
The Last Of The Mohicans (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Mohicans Of The

I am a fan of American Indian culture, therefore a movie like The Last Of The Mohicans is one of my favorite. The score for it is fantastic and the realism makes you connected to both the characters and the hardships they endured. If you have never watched this version of The Last Of The Mohicans you will want to. I have seen it about 6 times and could probably watch it again.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

The Last Of The Mohicans
A Friend

The Last Of The Mohicans Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I read the book back when I was in high school I saw the movie when it came out and I have to say I really liked it. While I have not watched it six times I have seen it about three times and I enjoy it each time.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

The Last Of The Mohicans
A Friend

Mohicans Of The

Yes, this movie and Dances With Wolves are probably me two favorite movies about Native Americans. I read the book and although the movie isn't as rich as the book, it's very good.

> TOPIC: The Last Of The Mohicans

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,