San Francisco 49ers

San Francisco 49ers - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Jan, 2020 - 3:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
American Football 49er Death Of Herrion Prompts “mega” Pill
25th Aug, 2005 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

San Francisco 49ers

"The sudden death of San Francisco 49er Thomas Herrion in August 2005, and the heat-induced death of Minnesota Viking Corey Stringer four years ago, have prompted NFL management to review training safety precautions."
Source 9

I don't know if I am more amazed at the technology behind this monitoring system or the extreme means used for monitoring a persons body heat. If body temperature of some players have been close to 108 degrees at the time of death, then I suppose this technology would have helped out. There are already three teams using this type of monitoring system. The Eagles, Jaguars and Vikings are all using the CorTemp system. How do you feel about the 49ers joining the ranks?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2005 - 7:04am / Post ID: #

San Francisco 49ers
A Friend

ers Francisco San

Wow, the NFL is going through some serious measures to try and make sure this doesn't happen again aren't they? However, the technology to do this is quit remarkable! I didn't even know that this was possible to do. I guess if it works with the 49ers they will start using it elsewhere as well.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2005 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

San Francisco 49ers Sports & Fashion Music Movies

HERRION DIED OF HEART DISEASE

San Francisco 49ers offensive lineman Thomas Herrion had heart disease and evidence of previous heart trouble when he collapsed and died after a preseason game last month, an official in the Denver County coroner's office said Tuesday.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...52589%2C00.html

29th Jan, 2006 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

ers Francisco San

I must say I was not heart broken when offensive coordinator Mike McCarthy left the 49ers to become the Packers' new head coach. Seeing that the 49ers offense was dead last in the league in 2005, the only reason I could see that the Packers went in that direction was to keep Brett Favre around. McCarthy was Favre's QB coach at one time, and the two had a good relationship.
Exit McCarthy, enter Norv Turner. Turner was the head coach at Oakland, and while they didn't do much either, it was mainly because Norv is not head coach material. However, he is one of the best offensive minds in the league, and I am excited to see what he can do with the 49ers offense. I think they'll definitely need some extra personnel on offense to help him out, but they shouldn't be bottom feeders again once the end of the 2006 season comes around.

29th Apr, 2006 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

ers Francisco San

The 49ers selected TE Vernon Davis from Maryland, in today's NFL draft. The 6th overall pick is only the 10th TE to be selected in the top 10, ever. Vernon Davis is certainly worth the pick, and actually is a very talented receiver. The 49ers will need to pick some other position players as well, and they have a 2nd pick in the 1st round, so I'll be watching intently to see where they go with it.
Back to Davis, he should fit in well with the scheme that Mike Nolan has with the offense. His biggest problem is his blocking ability, which is lacking. I hope to see great things from him in a Niners uniform.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2013 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

San Francisco 49ers

The San Francisco 49ers beat the Atlanta Falcons 28 to 24 to win the NFC Championship and advance to the Super Bowl. Ref. USAToday

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

San Francisco 49ers

Horror start for 49ers

JARRYD Hayne and the San Francisco 49ers suffered a nightmare opening in today's divisional clash against Arizona. Ref. Source 5g

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2020 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

San Francisco 49ers Movies Music Fashion & Sports

San Francisco 49ers rout Green Bay Packers, reach Super Bowl for seventh time in team history. Raheem Mostert rushed for the second-most yards ever in a playoff game in the 37-20 NFC championship game win. The 49ers will play the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LIV. Ref. USAToday.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: San Francisco 49ers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,