Pittsburgh Steelers

Pittsburgh Steelers - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 4:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
American Football Playing Catch With A Pittsburgh Steeler
25th Aug, 2005 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Pittsburgh Steelers

Growing up in Idaho our family was close neighbors with a family by the last name of Hodge. It wasn't until I was 11 or 12 that I realized the Hodge family was related to former Pittsburgh Steelers running back Merrill Hodge. I even played catch with Merrill Hodge on 2 or 3 different occasions when he would visit his relatives. I remember telling all my friends in school that I had played catch with a "Real NFL Running Back".

Do you have a favorite Steelers player or NFL player growing up?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2005 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Pittsburgh Steelers
A Friend

Steelers Pittsburgh

I was never a steeler fan growing up, but I have grown up liking a steeler. I have always thought that Terry Bradshaw was a hilarious commentator. There have been plenty of players that have not been able to make the jump, but he made it flawlessly and became a house hold staple as a commentator.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2005 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pittsburgh Steelers Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Steelers' Bettis Pulls Right Calf in 1Q

AP - Running back Jerome Bettis pulled his right calf in the first quarter Friday night and didn't return to the Pittsburgh Steelers' 17-10 exhibition loss to the Washington Redskins.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...steelers_bettis

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2005 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Steelers Pittsburgh

STEELERS HANG ON TO OUTLAST DEPLETED RAVENS

The Pittsburgh Steelers finally won the kind of close game they've been losing at home all season. The problem was it wasn't supposed to be nearly this difficult, not against a depleted Ravens team whose season already seems to be fading away.
Ref. https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/foot...s.ap/index.html

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2006 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Steelers Pittsburgh

Steelers Upset Colts in Classic

INDIANAPOLIS - The Pittsburgh Steelers gave the Colts every opportunity to steal their playoff game Sunday. In the final moments of one of the most thrilling playoff games anyone can remember, Indy couldn't figure out how to take it.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060115/ap_on_..._steelers_colts

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Pittsburgh Steelers

JEFFRI CHADIHA: IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE FIERY PORTER WENT OFF

The questions kept coming and Pittsburgh Steelers outside linebacker Joey Porter kept sidestepping them. He bristled occasionally, shrugged his shoulders more often than not and usually kept his voice low, almost as if he was engaging in a normal conversation. More than 100 reporters crowded near him, hoisting their microphones and tape recorders as close to his face as possible, but he never relented. Super Bowl Media Day would pass without Porter popping off. He was committed to that goal.
Ref. https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writ....col/index.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Pittsburgh Steelers
A Friend

Pittsburgh Steelers

Is this sophomore quarterback ready to make the jump? If he is, the Steelers may have this years super bowl win! I have been shocked that Ben R has shown so much poise in the pocket, especially during the playoffs. I have been really impressed.

2nd Feb, 2006 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Pittsburgh Steelers Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Well, Tom Brady was able to do it, and if anything, Ben has shown he is more versatile than Brady is/was with his running ability. If the Seahawks are unable to put pressure on Ben then he can definitely pick apart their secondary.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Pittsburgh Steelers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,