Robert Redford

Robert Redford - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Jan, 2016 - 1:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Sex Symbol
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2006 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Robert Redford

REDFORD SAYS SACRIFICES FOR FILM FEST 'WORTH IT'

Robert Redford says he has made plenty of sacrifices - including occasionally stalling his film career - to ensure that the Sundance Film Festival would survive and thrive. But, he adds, `it was all worth it.`
Ref. Deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,3949,,00.html

Robert Redford
Robert Redford (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2006 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Robert Redford
A Friend

Redford Robert

Anyone remember the movie sneakers? This was by far my favorite movie of his. This movie came out in 1992 and he put another one of my favorite movies by him out that year, A River Runs Through It. 1992 was a good year for him I guess.

I thought he had made allot more movies that he has. But according to his profile, he has only made about 39 movies. This doesn't include movies that he has produced though.
https://imdb.com/name/nm0000602/

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2011 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Robert Redford Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Robert Redford making Weather Underground movie

First Redford did a film glorifying communist and mass murderer Che Guevara called The Motorcycle Diaries - so it shouldn't come as a big surprise that he's getting set to praise another group of radical leftists. This time he's planning on portraying the domestic terrorist group Weather Underground in a positive light. Producers said, "This is an edge-of-your-seat thriller about real Americans who stood for their beliefs, thinking they were patriots and defending their country's ideals against their government." Ref. Source 9

25th Jul, 2011 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Redford Robert

I remember 'Sneakers'. Such a great film. And such a good cast, with Sidney Portier and the late River Phoenix. Robert Redford is a wonderful actor. Has been in such classics - 'The sting', with the equally talented Paul Newman and 'The Great Gatsby' (redoing that film is blasphemy) My favourite Robert Redford film will always be 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' That was a lot of fun!

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2014 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Redford Robert

Robert Redford plays down Oscar snub

Robert Redford may have been one of the noteworthy exclusions in Thursday's Oscar nominations, but as the actor-director kicked off the 30th edition of his Sundance Film Festival, he made the point that film is not all about Hollywood anyway. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2016 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Robert Redford

Robert Redford at Sundance: 'Film is not in a good place'

Robert Redford, the godfather of the Sundance Film Festival, declared that film "Is not in a good place." Ref. Source 7r.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Robert Redford

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,