Miami Dolphins

Miami Dolphins - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Oct, 2017 - 8:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
American Football Dolphins Dealing With Danger?
26th Aug, 2005 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Miami Dolphins

DAVIE, Fla. (AP) - "Channing Crowder will talk about his past. Dwelling on it, however, is taboo."

https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/foot...0644/index.html

I guess you could say that Crowder was involved in a bit of trouble during his college years at Florida. His college mishaps already cost him a lot of money and a drop from first round pick to 70th. I"m sure a time machine would be nice right about now. Crowder would probably love to undo some of the college doings. Do you think that Crowder will shape up now that he is going professional or are the college years a glimpse of what the future might hold for him at Miami?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2005 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Miami Dolphins
A Friend

Dolphins Miami

I think that is the least of their problems. They still have to find a way to play with Ricky Williams. They also have to hope against hope that he can play like he used to.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2005 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Miami Dolphins Sports & Fashion Music Movies

MIAMI BLOWS OUT HAPLESS BRONCOS IN SABAN'S DEBUT

When the Miami Dolphins scored their first touchdown for new coach Nick Saban, he celebrated by pacing the sideline with a stoic expression.
Ref. https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/foot...s.ap/index.html

8th Mar, 2006 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Dolphins Miami

I had to laugh a little when I read the previous News article because as it turns out, the Broncos weren't so hapless and eventually reached the AFC Championship game. Konq's concerns about Ricky Williams are very valid, and now he has been charged with violating the league substance abuse policy, AGAIN. I seriously think he came back to the NFL because he was broke and needed the money to continue his habit. He has some serious mental issues to deal with before he can ever become a serious football player again.

14th Mar, 2006 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Dolphins Miami

Dolphins call on Culpepper to pilot passing game

The Minnesota Vikings traded disgruntled quarterback Daunte Culpepper to the Miami Dolphins on Tuesday

https://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9307536

Culpepper will now be closer to his hometown in Central Florida. Hopefully the fans appreciate him more there than they did here in Minnesota. Miami has a good head coach in Nick Saban, and I suspect he will mould Daunte into a top tier QB again.

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 14th Mar, 2006 - 11:11pm

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2007 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Miami Dolphins

According to Wikipedia: Trent Green - On June 5, the Chiefs agreed to trade Green to the Miami Dolphins for a conditional fifth round pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, pending a physical from Green which was subsequently passed. Green was introduced at a news conference in Miami on June 6. The draft pick will become a fourth-round pick if Green plays more than 70 percent of Miami's offensive plays.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2014 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Miami Dolphins

Report on allegations of workplace misconduct by NFL's Miami Dolphins released

Investigator Ted Wells concludes three players, including Richie Incognito, engaged in a pattern of harassment directed at Jonathan Martin, another player and an assistant trainer. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2017 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Miami Dolphins Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Miami Dolphins assistant coach Chris Foerster resigns amid video scandal. Foerster was shown snorting a powdery white substance through a $20 bill in a video that surfaced Sunday. Ref. USAToday.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Miami Dolphins

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,