Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (23) »
World Greed
Use this thread to organize games between players of World Greed
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2005 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Round Up

World Greed Round Up

Use this thread to organize games between players. Keep in mind that you can create a game to be from 2-8 players.

Sponsored Links:
27th Aug, 2005 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Up Greed World

I am ready to create another match, this time for serious play, any takers? I need to know how many wish to play before creation. Please state the color you would like to have as well and your level of experience.

3rd Dec, 2005 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

World Greed Round Up Reviews RPG & Card Board

I am starting a weekend game in which I will be showing LDS_forever how conquerers operate, anyone want to join in?

6th Dec, 2005 - 8:27am / Post ID: #

Up Greed World

I would love to play risk, I am available Monday through Friday from 7am to 11 am... hmm, how do you deal with time zones? I prefer the color black. I know how to play and I like to think I am pretty good, but in all reality I am still a novice.

6th Dec, 2005 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Up Greed World

QUOTE (Tastanagee)
I would love to play risk, I am available Monday through Friday from 7am to 11 am

The way the game is set we do not have to be all there at the same time. You make a move and then inform the others when you have done so, the next person comes and makes their move, etc. Now, there is also a minor issue... you need to be an Upgraded member to participate, please check the Compare page.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2008 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

World Greed Round Up
A Friend

World Greed Round Up

I'd love to play as well, I'm ready all day Mondays, Wednesdays until 7pm, and all day Fridays. Contact me!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Feb, 2008 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

World Greed Up

To play this you need be an Upgraded Member, see the Compare page for details or enter our current Contest and get Upgraded for free.

7th May, 2008 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

World Greed Up Board Card & RPG Reviews

Ready To Start!

I've created a two player battle to start named, "First Battle". This will enable anyone I play with to iron out any bugs or questions found from the modified version I've been working on. Anyone who is a Premium Plus Member or above please reply here.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (23) »

> TOPIC: World Greed Round Up

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,