Tiempo Invite Emperors

Tiempo Invite Emperors - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Mar, 2010 - 2:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2005 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Invite Emperors

Invite Emperors

If you wish to take on players in a game then you can request that here, but keep in mind that Tiempo RPG is an ongoing turn based game so there isn't a specific starting an ending point, unless of course the other players are totally annihilated.

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2005 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Emperors Invite Tiempo

I have been experimenting with this game and would love to challenge someone willing to test it with me. Everything functions well, but I am not sure about the combat aspects of it.

2nd Jan, 2006 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Tiempo Invite Emperors Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I'll give it a go with you JB if you still have the time to spend on it. I am always up for another adventure and I believe I will not have the time needed to get into more activities here.

2nd Jan, 2006 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Emperors Invite Tiempo

Glad you wish to take up the challenge, I just sent you an Email with the relevant information to get started.

30th May, 2007 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Emperors Invite Tiempo

Are there none out there willing to be mutilated and ground up by JB in yet another game of war strategy?

5th Feb, 2010 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Invite Emperors

I wish to challenge someone to fight me for the title "Greatest Emperor" in the game Tiempo, I am working for the top place. (If the Architect himself excepts...please don't hurt me too much.)

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Feb, 2010 - 9:27pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2010 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Tiempo Invite Emperors

Name: Stagger

Comments: I'm already in the other MMORPG is this one the same or do I have to join this site to be part of it cause I'm not too sure I can handle that just for this game.

> TOPIC: Tiempo Invite Emperors

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,