Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

Review PC Based Chess Here
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2005 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Chess Software

PC Based Chess Software

If you play Chess on your PC then you can place a review of the program you use and the pros and cons about it within this thread.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2005 - 6:32am / Post ID: #

Chess Software
A Friend

Software Chess

GNU Chess is a free program that provides truly challenging chess matches for you to play.

Pro:
Realistic play
Adaptive opposition
Truly difficult

Cons:
Even on the easiest level, very hard to beat. In fact, I have never beat the computer.

3rd Sep, 2005 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Chess Software Reviews RPG & Card Board

I played GNU chess and I agree with konquererz. It's pro. I managed to get some draws, nothing more (not that I'm a good player). And only on the easiest level. What I don't like is that at higher levels it takes too much time to respond.

3rd Sep, 2005 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Software Chess

Chessmaster 7000

This is a great program. When I first came to Argentina and did not have access to the net as yet I was playing this a lot. What is great about it is that you have people with varying personalities to play not just the professional computer imitation, this helps build up your own style and weaknesses - highly recommend although I am sure there is a higher version out now. In addition to this it has a library of plays, problems to solve, a tutor, voice, 3D view, and rank system.

> TOPIC: Chess Software

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,