Doctor / Patient Jokes

Doctor / Patient Jokes - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 18th Jan, 2006 - 5:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

30th Aug, 2005 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Doctor / Patient Jokes

The doctor takes the wife aside into his office to explain her husband's condition, while the husband finishes dressing in another room.

The doctor says, "Your husband is suffering from a very severe stress disorder. If you don't do the following, he will surely die. Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant at all times. For lunch, make him a nutritious meal. For dinner, prepare an especially nice mal. No chores. No nagging. Oh, yes, and make love several times a week. Do this for the next year, and he'll regain his health completely!"

The wife nods agreeably throughout the doctor's instructions. She then joins her husband in the hallway and they begin to walk toward the exit of the clinic.

"What did the doctor say?" asks the husband, nervously.

The wife looks her husband squarely in the eyes and answers, "You're going to die.'

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2006 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

Doctor / Patient Jokes
A Friend

Jokes Patient Doctor

Another horrible and hilarious joke! I would hope my wife would chose to save me, but that would be allot to go through. I thought the imagery of her seemingly great cooperation then the switch to sincere acceptance of her husbands imminent death was funny.

> TOPIC: Doctor / Patient Jokes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,