No Women In Heaven?

No Women Heaven - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 31st Aug, 2005 - 11:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

31st Aug, 2005 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

No Women In Heaven?

One Sunday after most folk had left the church, the minister saw a disturbance near the building. Several young women had surrounded a young man, and it looked as if it were about to get ugly.

The minister strolled casually toward the group, smiling kindly, and queried the young women what was happening. The women all tried to speak at once and the minister couldn't understand. The young man in the center of the group looked helpless and very scared.

"Wait just a moment," the minister said calmly. "Please, just one speak for the group."

One of the ladies stepped forward and, pointing accusingly at the young man, stated angrily, "He says there will be no women in Heaven!" The group of women again erupted into angry chatter.

Taken aback, the minister asked the young man, "Do you have scriptural reference for this opinion?"

The young man shifted uneasily under the intense stares of the women, and said, "Yes, sir. It's in the book of Revelation, 8:1. It says 'there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour....' "

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 31st Aug, 2005 - 4:37am

Sponsored Links:
31st Aug, 2005 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Heaven Women No

FARSEER! I am SHOCKED that you would post such a disparaging joke about women! laugh.gif

Actually, I laughed out loud over this. I kind of knew where it was going from the beginning, but wasn't sure of the exact way it would get there. Cute.

> TOPIC: No Women In Heaven?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,