Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th May, 2006 - 12:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (15) »

?
Poll: I think Paris Hilton is MOSTLY...
  A spoilt brat       39.13%
  Knows how to market herself       47.83%
  Just loves attention       8.70%
  Is very talented       0.00%
  A pretty face       0.00%
  A typical West coast woman       0.00%
  A typical Cali girl       4.35%
  Knows how to strut her stuff       0.00%
  A business woman       0.00%
Total Votes: 23
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Paris Hilton Quotes
Post Date: 18th May, 2003 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton

Modern Day Aphrodite: Paris Hilton?

When did people become so prudish? Going wild over 1 Night in Paris? 4,000 years ago mating with hookers in the Temple was normal.
Read More: https://www.internationaldiscussions.org/ar..._ap-a29205.html

Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
1st Sep, 2005 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Hilton Paris

Paris Hilton

Most men are crazy over Paris Hilton (yes, she is pretty but overated, don't you think?).

Heiress of hotel guru Conrad Hilton, Paris became famous for possessing the ingredients of fame, you know...skinny and blonde.

Some of the movies she worked in:

House of Wax (2005)

House of Wax / Gothika (2005)

House of Wax 2005 /House of Wax 1953 (2005)

Pledge This! (2005)

https://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&id=1804456555&cf=gen

What do you think about her? Is she a good actress or is just a matter on how she looks like?

1st Sep, 2005 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I haven't seen her in any movie, nor have I watched more than just a couple of minutes of her TV series. ANYONE who gets as much exposure (literally or figuratively) as her is way overrated. As far as I can tell, she is a spoiled brat, and about as shallow as a human can be and still actually be alive.

1st Sep, 2005 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Hilton Paris

I would not pay to see anything this person performs in.

In fact, I'm boycotting Carl's Jr. restaurants due to her (literal) exposure in their TV commercials earlier this year. My dad sometimes watches the TV show (Simple Life) she stars in with some other twit, but only when he thinks my mom and I aren't around.

I haven't seen her do anything that requires acting, but I would guess she's no actress. She's just rich and famous.

In my not-so-humble opinion.
Roz

13th May, 2006 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Hilton Paris

Hilton Causes Stir at Video Game Expo

Paris Hilton unveiled her new video game on Thursday, but inexplicably called it by the wrong name as she greeted throngs of fans and photographers.

Article

How do you not even know the name of the video game that is named after you? Needless to say there were a lot of geeks at the expo trying to get in photographs with the Hilton heiress. As an actress, I haven't seen Paris' acting ability, but I am pretty sure I haven't missed much.

15th May, 2006 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton

Not a bit surprising. But then, you already know how I feel about this person.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th May, 2006 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton

I refuse to denigrate the acting industry by even hinting that Paris Hilton is a member. She probably could remember the name of her computer game but just couldn't spell it.

Paris Hilton embodies everything that is wrong about celebrity and Hollywood in one nasty little package.

She is hated in my country and people are totally fed up at seeing her disgusting little face in magazines.

Who is she anyway? An heiress to a hotel chain, big deal! She needs to get a life and everyone who feeds off her image/ego/whatever needs to do likewise.

And LDS, I can honestly say I find her repulsive. She is anorexic, has no features of any interest and totally lacks class. She has to be the worst live advertisement for the Hilton chain possible

Unlike many of her hotels, she won't even register half a star in my book.

Reconcile Edited: arvhic on 16th May, 2006 - 3:12am

Post Date: 16th May, 2006 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton
A Friend

Paris Hilton Movies Music Fashion & Sports

The only reason she is so popular is because she is a model and is rich with her daddies money. She has almost no shape, and no acting ability and is a spoiled rich kid. I find her very annoying and an average looking model who can afford the best cloths and make-up, nothing special.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Paris Hilton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,