BabyBlues Introduction

Babyblues Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Sep, 2005 - 7:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (18) »
Our active blue eyes
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2005 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction

Hi! I'm Lynn, and I am from the Gulf Coast of Florida. It's beautiful down here when we aren't being battered around by mother nature. I am studying to be an Elementary Teacher. Right now I work with girls at an after school program, ages 5-16. I love my job, even though some days are tougher than others. It's worth it, though.

I am very active in my church, especially in children's ministry. We're growing right now, which is a huge blessing from God. I grew up in this church, so it's great to see that after some stagnant years, things are finally starting to liven up.

I'm really interested in discussions of religion and education, both.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2005 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Introduction BabyBlues

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new this Community please permit me to fill you in on a few things.

Intellectual & constructive messages are very important here so tmake sure to use the Spell Checker that is available each time you post a message. I always check the Constructive Posts thread for the policies of the Community, you may wish to take a minute to do this too. You can also check the FAQ Board for help or ask questions within this thread.

Moderators here are very strict and delete any member account found being sarcastic, spamming, using the community to advertise commercial products or services and / or seeking to violate any of the terms agreed on sign-up.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2005 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

BabyBlues Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Forum, BabyBlues! We're glad to have you join us. I see you've begun finding your way around the boards already, that's terrific! We welcome your participation here, and look forward to more of your thoughtful posts.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2005 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

Introduction BabyBlues

It's definately...overwhelming. smile.gif There's so much to look at. Thank you for the welcome!

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2005 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction BabyBlues

I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and all the best for the future, please do feel free to tell us what you did / received for this special day within this thread.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2005 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction

Thank you! smile.gif I didn't really do a whole lot. I bought myself a lap top, and my parents gave me money for a new tire for my car. I did watch the University of Georgia's awesome first game to the new football season. I haven't really had a birthday that felt like a birthday for awhile.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2005 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

BabyBlues Introduction

I bought myself a lap top

Well that seems like a lot right there wink.gif Is that what you use to view this Community? Since you are into American Football you may wish to give some of your thoughts here. I have been enjoying your messages here, do keep it up and enjoy.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2005 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

BabyBlues Introduction
A Friend

BabyBlues Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I got my refund check from the school on Thursday, so I deposited it on Friday and bought it Friday night. I needed one, though. My computer died beyond resurrection during the Summer, and with class starting back up, I needed it.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: BabyBlues Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,