A Violent Death

A Violent Death - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Dec, 2005 - 10:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

New Zealand not getting any better
2nd Sep, 2005 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Violent Death

I have the feeling that this woman was either running from something or someone, but unfortunately did not hide herself well enough.

WOMAN MET 'VERY VIOLENT DEATH' - POLICE

Police investigating fighting at a Auckland flat found the body of
Shunlian Huang, who had met a "very violent death".
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3398305a11~,00.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2005 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

A Violent Death
A Friend

Death Violent A

I have to agree. After reading the specifics that actually where in the article and others that could be found elsewhere, this wasn't a murder by someone killing out of necessity. It sounds like either a crime of passion or that she ticked off someone bad, maybe both. Outside of the fact that the crime itself is unmentionably gruesome and violent, what could someone do that would truly warrant such a terrible death?

3rd Sep, 2005 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

A Violent Death History & Civil Business Politics

I had not thought about a crime of passion, but I can see such rage being the reason behind it. I have seen within my own country where the most gruesome deaths seem to be related to some kind of intimacy gone sour.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2005 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Death Violent A

THEY BEAT ME 'LIKE AN ANIMAL'

A Havelock North tobacconist, left for dead in a pool of blood, says two hammer-wielding robbers beat him like an animal and he thought he was a dead man.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3524910a10~,00.html

> TOPIC: A Violent Death

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,