Explore Internally, Locally Or Externally

Explore Internally Locally Externally - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 5th Jul, 2006 - 12:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Which one should man devote the MOST time, money and energy towards exploring?
  Internally: Human Body       75.00%
  Locally: Earth       16.67%
  Externally: Outer Space       8.33%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Which one is more important?
3rd Sep, 2005 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Explore Internally, Locally or Externally

Which for you should Man in general devote more time, energy and money towards exploring:

Internally: Our human body

Locally: Our environment on Earth

Externally: Space exploration

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2005 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Externally Locally Internally Explore

I think man should spend more time exploring the human body. Our greatest conquest as a civilization will be when we conquer the incurable diseases that afflict our race, the human race.

4th Sep, 2005 - 6:56am / Post ID: #

Explore Internally, Locally Or Externally UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I believe that by studying the nature of the world around us, we will find cures to diseases and patterns applicable to all life. One cannot accurately understand the human body without also understanding the structure of other animals, the biological effects of chemicals and foods, or the environmental trends that will affect the body. When it comes down to it, I believe that changes in attitude and thought process will affect public health and quality of life far more than new medicines or therapies. Not that they are not important, but we do place too much emphasis on the power of drugs and not enough on the power of believing. To study the world is to study ourselves.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2006 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I believe in the power of the human body and the extreme powers that lie inside. Our bodies if properly understood could heal itself it has the ability. Once we understand the human body, especially the mind then everything else will start to fall into place, and will be understood better.

21st Apr, 2006 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

I think the human body (internally) should be afforded the most time and effort. The human body is a complex structure and understanding it can really benefit mankind in healing and even preventing diseases and sickness. On the flip side, the least amount of money and time should be devoted to external or space exploration. We need to understand and explore our planet and ourselves before we try to understand others.

23rd Apr, 2006 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

While space exploration is fascinating, we still understand very little of our own planet, and very little of the human body. The more we discover, the more we realize how little we know. I think a study of the earth is ultimately tied to a study of the human body -- the two are inexorably linked by the combination of chemicals called air, water, and matter that are created by the world and ingested, processed, and eliminated by the body. Body and earth are intertwined; I don't think a study of one excludes the other. Fascinating stuff, in my opinion.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jul, 2006 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Explore Internally Locally Externally

I agree with farseer 100%. We do need to explore what we have before we explore other options. How can we know what's going on other places if we don't know our selves or home planet.

> TOPIC: Explore Internally, Locally Or Externally

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,