World Greed Questions & Support - Page 5 of 9

I will have to wait to see about Red vs. Grey - Page 5 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 27th Jul, 2008 - 5:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
World Greed
Errors are discussed here
14th Jul, 2008 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Questions & Support - Page 5

Its my fault I broke it! A double tag showed on my screen at the end of my turn as seen before. Here are some pics.

https://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/Mag...t=untitled2.jpg

https://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/Mag...=untitled-7.jpg

I think this is something that has happened before.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2008 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Support and Questions Greed World

Thanks for reporting all errors. I think the double arrow is based on the phantom error. I will look at it later and post an Update.

15th Jul, 2008 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Questions & Support Reviews RPG & Card Board

A couple of things...

The 'phantom' army is an indication of a bad connection. The scripts registers it as though there is a difference between the server stats and the user's connection. I say that because the game normalized when I entered, correct?

Not really a bug...

I am glad we are getting these things out, because once I start the other versions I do not want to have to return here to fix big bugs, so do not be afraid to tell me about any quirks.

Rather off topic, but...
I notice a lot of Users keep their WAV volume high, that is why the explosion sounds exaggerated. In your Windows sound properties turn the WAV table down and the volume up so everything normalizes.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2008 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Questions & Support
A Friend

Page 5 Support and Questions Greed World

I am getting charged 10 FP to create games. Is this the norm or am I only supposed to get charged 5 FP?

17th Jul, 2008 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Support and Questions Greed World

That is correct, not a bug. FP for RISK is as follows:

Create RISK Battles - 10FP

Join a RISK Battle - 5FP

26th Jul, 2008 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

World Greed Questions & Support

Hi JB!

On the RISK game titled REDvsGREY, I just finished my turn and it says that I finished in the log but under the status it says "Unknown Game State." I tried to log out and re-log in to see if it changed anything but it did not. Just thought I would let you know.

Oh no! I am being rejected! Too many games? laugh.gif! Now on the green7 I was in the initial phase of placing armies and only 14 were placed on the board--but it said I placed 28 on Eastern Australia (7 at a time-like I hit it four times or something?) It says I am finished placing but like I mentioned, only 14 are on the map. (that I can tell anyway).

Reconcile Edited: AlaskanLDS on 26th Jul, 2008 - 6:27am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jul, 2008 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

World Greed Questions & Support - Page 5

AlaskanLDS, I notice these problems happen mostly on your account, what kind of connection are you using? Do you tend to double click something that may only require one click? For the "REDvsGREY" when Krakyn logs into the game it should normalize, please confirm. For "green7", why do you click 7 four times rather than just put 28 there once? Again, it sounds like a connection issue. Let me know the answers to those before I start looking at the DB. Thanks.

27th Jul, 2008 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

World Greed Questions & Support Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 5

I will have to wait to see about Red vs. Grey until Krakyn plays.

As far as the other, I didn't intentionally click on it 4 times, I think I clicked and it didn't show up so then I clicked again (in case I missed it or something). I only knew it was 4 times because it showed up on the log. I connect through DSL is that what you mean?

I will just play it because they are waiting--if I get kicked out quick--thats how it goes.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: World Greed Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,