World Greed Questions & Support - Page 9 of 9

The code for World Greed is dated hence I - Page 9 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 8th Apr, 2013 - 10:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 9 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 
World Greed
Errors are discussed here
8th Apr, 2013 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Questions & Support - Page 9

JB, I think there is a bug or glitch going on with the World Greed game. Long ago I tried to create a battle but I wasn't able to do it at ... I forgot to tell you before but now I remember, the problem is still there right now. The problem is that when I go to the "Player Configuration" when I am creating a battle and selecting my color and click the "Create World Greed Game", it won't take me to the next page, but instead shows me a little 'sign' at the corner of the screen that says this:

international CODE
Javascript:validate()

That is one, another unusual thing I see is that a part of the bar sign that says "Create World Greed Game" it's ending part with the '>>' symbol is below of the "Previous" sign.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 9th Apr, 2013 - 12:33pm

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2013 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Support and Questions Greed World

The code for World Greed is dated hence I haven't tackled it yet. I have to update it all from scratch and since it will not be an easy task it is not high on my priority list at the moment.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: World Greed Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,