* Ah, there be a gent with muscles sufficient to hurl a tree across the yard of meh neighbors' pig pen. Let me see if he be willing to share with me the glories of adventure.
...And a good day to you pleasant sir, may I offer some ale, a hard drink or just some freshly squeezed juice of the vine for strength?
Comin' right up sire, we have the best ale this part South of the Kingdom.
* Fills a mug of ale and passes it on
So, what be thy bidding for the rest of the day? Adventure, slay a Dragon or two?
* Listens to the muscular warrior egotistically express himself...
Ah, that be a good choice, I do hear that the South has things unknown that go bump in the night, but that should not hamper the likes of thee? Dis be ye first journey?
* The warrior watches me as though I had the intellect of a prune while declaring his victories over the South.
No, three ye say? Gracious, ye must be quite skilled with a sword indeed.
What about someone such as me, could I make a plunge into the South?
* The barbarian makes himself below with laughter while shaking his head and relating something about mouses among lions.
Well, I may be small, but meh interest is grand, maybe I should be looking at the magics or thievery...
* The barbarian gives a nod and then turns his attention elsewhere to the barmaids and the like.
Hmm... a thief, I wonder how I would be, my fingers are fairly nimble, but I wonder if I am truly dexterous enough for those sneaky traps? At the same time I have no meat on my bones to parry a large sword, so maybe the magics is just the thing for me? I be wondering who I should ask about this, where do I go?
Why to some sort of underground I am sure! But, they must know that I am nimble and quick with meh hands. Let meh see...
*Looks for an old metal spoon and tries to pace it in a standing position within the center of his palm, but the spoon keeps falling making a tingling sound each time it does so.*
"Keep it down!" yells someone from across the smell of an ale filled room.
Oh fumbles, I be needing more practise!
I have made up meh mind and by fumbles I be doing dis in the mornin'. I shall start out in a quest to find meh destiny and stand side by side by the great adventurers of years gone by. I be willing, I be ready, I be the next warrior of this here Village!
* Not noticing my subconscious spontaneous action I have placed the metal spoon in the air pointing above my head and everyone in the Tavern has turned to see what I am going on about.
Ah, carry on all of ye, I just be deciding the next conquest.
* Everyone grumbles, rolls their eyes and turn their heads back to what was of more interest to them originally.
Later that next morning...
Ah, now that the last drunken Villager has left this sorry tavern I can now make meh way to meh abode for some rest.
Scuffles quickly towards home in a very frightened way, not wanting to be mugged along the way...
Let meh be asleep now fer tomorrow I be collecting meh things and going out to adventure!
A New Morn
* Rooster sounds day break *
Ah, it be good to rest fer meh muscles to gain the needed strength fer dis day's adventure.
* Springs off of bed *
Right then, a quick wipe under the arms, some water splashed on meh cute dumplin' face and I be ready fer the world!
* Looks for a sack *
Right, so what I be needin' fer this trip...
* Stands in a fury of thought that burns a few brain cells and causes a dumb expression to be formed on my face *
Ah, meh trusted knife, not as big as a dagger, but good fer dem steaks and such. Maybe while I seek gold I may come across a wee rabbit that may fit my stomach's delight.
Ah, me sack, I shall put in this some biscuits, bread, cheese and some ale. I think this be all I needin' fer some right ole adventure.
* Trusts hand in air pointing heavenward while holding knife*
Onward to the gold!