Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 23 of 33

Ahhh good match there again Dwarf. Lets go - Page 23 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2009 - 12:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 33 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (33) »

Gwynedd Tavern Owner
Description: Come in and rest ye little ole tired... The Village Tavern welcomes anyone that wants to come in, sit down and have some open medieval discussion in character. At the heart of the story is an unfortunate tavern worker that dreams of better fortune elsewhere, but he is only limited to the happenings of the tavern and those that come in such as you and your character.

3rd Mar, 2009 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 23

A well intentioned visior says...

The liquid that heal both body and mind! May the lords of the mountains remain strong.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2009 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern
A Friend

Tavern Village Gwynedd

This is true. Soon we can see who is going to win the best of the first three. smile.gif

3rd Mar, 2009 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Yes it soon be time.

Gives gp to wench and ensures that when they reenter ales will come automatically.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2009 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern
A Friend

Page 23 Tavern Village Gwynedd

Lets go dwarf I be ready to play again.

walks out with one ale

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2009 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern
A Friend

Tavern Village Gwynedd

Ok Dwarf I am ready to take ya on again. Give it your best shot and we shall see who bleeds ale now. smile.gif

26th Mar, 2009 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern

"hhmmph ye ain't had enough ale yet to bleed it. Though perhaps I am getting closer!" laughing he grabs his sword and heads out the door.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2009 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern
A Friend

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 23

Follows the dwarf out

Aye we be a bit better off it seems but I am sure there is still plenty of ale to fill our bellies again.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2009 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern
A Friend

Gwynedd Village Tavern Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 23

Ahhh good match there again Dwarf. Lets go back in and quench our thirst with some ale. I will buy this round.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Village Tavern

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,