Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 26 of 33

Lionel turns to look at the rude belcher, - Page 26 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 7th Jan, 2010 - 7:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 33 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (33) »

Gwynedd Tavern Owner
Description: Come in and rest ye little ole tired... The Village Tavern welcomes anyone that wants to come in, sit down and have some open medieval discussion in character. At the heart of the story is an unfortunate tavern worker that dreams of better fortune elsewhere, but he is only limited to the happenings of the tavern and those that come in such as you and your character.

22nd Jun, 2009 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 26

A well intentioned visior says...

Hmmpppffr "Keep Ye coin fer another." Looking a bit more closely he ponders her demeanor.

Sopping up more ale he debates if it be time for another go at the swords, looking down at the two wooden swords between him and his new found friend.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2009 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern
A Friend

Tavern Village Gwynedd

Looks at the half orcish woman. She seems a bit on the feisty side. Wonder if she would like to be part of their game outside. looing at the coin on the bar and the dwarf he lets out a laugh.

Clapping the dwarf on the shoulder he says, "Come on dwarf lets go see if we can break these swords." Grabbing one wooden sword he heads out again.

29th Oct, 2009 - 2:37am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

He peeps his sweaty head from the kitchen. The smell of roasted beef and buttered potatoes follows after him. He notes which wenches are doing their job and which ones are not being nice with the customers. Then without a further thought he begins singing something close to a childhood nursery rhyme twisted to sound like a tale about a knight killing a dragon. He turns around leaving the people to their ale and continues checking the boiled cabbage.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2009 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern
A Friend

Page 26 Tavern Village Gwynedd

I be thinking that that food is starting to smell pretty good. "Hey Keep! bring me some food when it is ready."

28th Dec, 2009 - 3:34am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Tavern Village Gwynedd

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

* Hearing the request from outside the kitchen makes his heart glad, he knows the more money he makes the more he can further his enterprises, be it fictitious or real. *

"It be coming lad"

* The aromas make all within the Tavern brace with anxious anticipation. *

30th Dec, 2009 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern

A handsome young man walk into the tavern, he is tall, and fair of face. He seems to have a strong charismatic air about him. He is finely dressed in well made cloths, yet they are also simple and made for travel. He has deep blue eyes and golden hair that falls to his neck. He moves forward with a confidence clear to all in how his walk and in his stance. He moves toward the fireplace and takes a much needed sit for he is weary from all his travels. He notices the young women by the fire in conversation with the dwarf at the table, but sees it's one way. He also sees that she is a half-orc, but that is nothing new; he has travel with a few half-orcs on his travels. He asks her, "My lady you seem to be very quit, what bring you to these parts", a bright smile on his face.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Dec, 2009 - 11:49pm

31st Dec, 2009 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 26

With a deep resonating belch he turn looking pleased with himself, "Cabbage what does he thinks we are rabbits? " A bit more loudly he call to the wench, "Be there a meal fit fer a dwarf back there say half a pig or lamb?"

Taking in the quiet new comer he ponders the caution that s used and thinks the fresh meat might be unsure of his sword arm and smiles inwardly.

7th Jan, 2010 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 26

Lionel turns to look at the rude belcher, a frown on his face, but he feels he should not judge the belcher, at least not yet. "Good sir, I see you are the type that likes a good time, my name is Lionel, and I have traveled far from my home, could I by chance know the name of the great fighter by whom I speak with?", Lionel asks with his most open smile.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Jan, 2010 - 7:26pm

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Village Tavern

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,