Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 27 of 33

Haa haa haa haa haa Stands up and holds a - Page 27 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 14th Jan, 2010 - 7:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 33 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (33) »

Gwynedd Tavern Owner
Description: Come in and rest ye little ole tired... The Village Tavern welcomes anyone that wants to come in, sit down and have some open medieval discussion in character. At the heart of the story is an unfortunate tavern worker that dreams of better fortune elsewhere, but he is only limited to the happenings of the tavern and those that come in such as you and your character.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2010 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern
A Friend

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 27

Belches loudly and then punches the Dwarf on the shoulder.

Did ye 'ere that? Him thinks your a great fighter.

7th Jan, 2010 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Tavern Village Gwynedd

A well intentioned visior says...

A look of distaste passes Lionel face, but this to does not stay long and his smile again returns. "Well he carries a blade and is brave and strong no; at the very least he can be one someday. I myself am a sorcerer", a small flame appears in his hand which he moves it from one hand to the other, his smile bright, "I am also a teller a stories, and am traveling to find my sister, who I lost many years ago", with a wave the flame disappears, and a shrug.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Jan, 2010 - 11:22pm

8th Jan, 2010 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Looking to his sparing pal he adds "Me I thought he mighta been talkin to ye? " Squintiing one eye to focus real sharp as the scrawny magician he squints a bit. "Ye sister you says. Can't say I have met any whom looks like ye."

Sudenly he slappd his forhead rather hard making some thing his chair will soon be buck out from underneath!.

"Yes sorry for not introducing meself to a scrawny welp like ye right off, but if'n ye could cook me a bit of hare with that flaming finger I would be glad to tell it."

Elbows his sword mate and winks, and quietly adds,"Me thinks it might not be hot enough to even makes a candle light!"

8th Jan, 2010 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Page 27 Tavern Village Gwynedd

"Ohh really", Lionel says his smile widens and a gleam is in his eye, "Well this scrawny welp, as you call me, can give you better then a hare how about a hawk from the Abyssal Realm?" A very scary fiendish hawk appears out of what seems to be a small portal, which he has land on his arm. "Now for fire", Lionel is clearly enjoying himself, a much larger fire appears at the dwarf's feet.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Jan, 2010 - 12:51am

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern
A Friend

Tavern Village Gwynedd

Alway a foolish welp of a mage wanting to make a name for heself but can not understand proper manners. Wanna take this outside with me friend dwarf? Or would you prefer to try out meh?

13th Jan, 2010 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern

Looking down he chuckles "I does appreciate the warming was a bad draft here, but ye better be able to more then conger a small snake and a foot warmer if'n ye meets those scoundrels to the south!."

His eyes previously clouded from drink suddenly seem much clearer and keen with the talk of sword play.

Turning to the serving wench, "Sets us another round of ye hardest cider, we shall see how long the servant to the arts can cast his art when he no longer can speak any but gibberish."

13th Jan, 2010 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 27

"Manners", Lionel asks with annoyance, "I was showing manners, but when you began implying that I was a weakling, and naive idiot. I felt the need show that I have my uses, I may not be a fighter, but a user of the arcane or divine arts can do things a fighter could only dream of." Lionel's smile is tainted by his frustration. "I will give respect to those who deserve it, like as an example I know of a warrior who such is the friendship we have gained, we are now brothers, we have a mutual respect for each other forged by trust and understanding". Lionel says surprisingly calm, "I do not wish to fight you, but I do wish for respect", Lionel waves his hand the hawk and fire disappears, Lionel annoyed and confused as the fire didn't seem to hurt the dwarf as much as it should have, "I will drink, though to be honest I prefer wine, also I don't need to speak to cast my magic", Lionel says and with a sigh he sits with the two fighters. "Could one of the beautiful women of this tavern be so kind as to please give me the sweetest and oldest beer you have, oh and a bit extra for the both the damaged floor and for you", Lionel gives needed money, happy that at least least the floor had been hurt, "Thank you".

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2010 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern
A Friend

Gwynedd Village Tavern Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 27

Haa haa haa haa haa

Stands up and holds a hand out to the mage

Meh name is Thomas. You are alright wit me since ye can take as much as ye gives.

Slaps you on the back after shaking your hand.

Have ye a sit and share drink with us.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Village Tavern

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,