Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 28 of 33

Ha there is a lot more to adventuring than - Page 28 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 21st Jan, 2010 - 4:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 33 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (33) »

Gwynedd Tavern Owner
Description: Come in and rest ye little ole tired... The Village Tavern welcomes anyone that wants to come in, sit down and have some open medieval discussion in character. At the heart of the story is an unfortunate tavern worker that dreams of better fortune elsewhere, but he is only limited to the happenings of the tavern and those that come in such as you and your character.

14th Jan, 2010 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 28

A well intentioned visior says...

Lionel's face brightens; he accepts the warrior's jester and says, "Thank you, also for your information my magic can be very useful, especially with a single opponent, have you ever seen an orc shrunk down in size, it very funny." Lionel laughs, he feels it wouldn't hurt to have a couple drinks, "I do know a great many stories if you would ever care to hear them, my own could well be called a painful one".

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Jan, 2010 - 8:15pm

15th Jan, 2010 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Tavern Village Gwynedd

Snorting while holding back his laughter he lifts a boot to the view of Lionel. "It seems you have not looks too close as me boots are not plain. Now if ye had lit that in the rear quarters this might have bumped e head." twirls his wooden blade deftly.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2010 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern
A Friend

Gwynedd Village Tavern RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Gondrath comes into the tavern with his bastard sword hanging from his back.

"I could use some ale..." He murmurs.

Enjoying cool air surrounding him, he begins to look around to find a seat. He always prefers seats in the corner. It's like one of those habits that never go away.

Trying to avoid any unnecessary contacts, he finds his way to an empty corner seat and makes himself comfortable. His backpack drops to the wooden floor with a muffled *thud*.

Reconcile Edited: Agartha on 18th Jan, 2010 - 11:13pm

18th Jan, 2010 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Page 28 Tavern Village Gwynedd

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

* Peers out to ensure none of the wenches are slacking on the job while noticing new customers arriving *

Rather off topic, but...
Agartha, to participate in this Thread you need a character Avatar, please select one here: Source 8

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2010 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern
A Friend

Tavern Village Gwynedd

Looks at the newcomer. Nudges the dwarf.

I wonder if yonder warrior would like to try a round or two?

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2010 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern
A Friend

Gwynedd Village Tavern

Gondrath was making himself comfortable (as much as possible in the circumstances) when he noticed the stare from an elderly figure nearby.

His instinct tells him that the elderly figure is of great skills with lots of experiences.
As much as Gondrath tends to avoid unnecessary contacts and problems, he feels drawn to the elderly figure.

Gondrath stands up slowly and approach the elderly figure, with a friendly expression.

"Hey there, could I join you? The name's Gondrath Theodore, new in town."

Before the elderly figure can respond he quickly adds,

"The next round of ale is on me. *smiles*"

Reconcile Edited: Agartha on 19th Jan, 2010 - 6:26pm

21st Jan, 2010 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 28

"Hello Gondrath", Lionel a smile on his face, he sees the young mans fasination with the older warrior. "Though I don't think will be a problem for you I feel the need to warn you, all he thinks about is fighting and beer, it can be quite depressing really. I mean isn't there more to adventure to fighting?" Lionel sighs smile still on his face.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2010 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern
A Friend

Gwynedd Village Tavern Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 28

Ha there is a lot more to adventuring than fighting. I just like to relax and enjoy some nice ale in between rounds. I may have some experience but still being young allows me to get out there and enjoy more adventures too.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Village Tavern

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,